Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Tilt-Shift
Warranty: 1 Year + 2 Years by Canon Malaysia
List Price: RM8,999.00
Best Price: RM7,861.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
A superb refinement to a true Canon classic, the new TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II offers enhanced functionality and image quality in its most popular tilt-shift focal length. Designed with UD glass to minimize and compensate for chromatic aberrations and a specially coated aspherical element for the highest possible glare-free image quality, this tilt-shift lens features an angle of view of 84° on a full-frame camera.
New TS rotation lets users freely combine tilting and shifting within the range of +/- 90° in the direction of movement. The Tilt function has an enhanced range of movement of up to +/- 8.5°, a revolving construction for both portrait and landscape shooting modes, locking, ergonomically-designed and easily operated tilt and shift knobs, uses a circular aperture for beautiful out-of-focus areas, and is constructed using only lead-free glass and has an SWC lens coating that controls ghosting and flare to a far greater degree than earlier coating technologies.
- EF mount lens is compatible with all Canon EOS cameras
- Wide image circle of 67.2mm is 50% greater than 35mm/full frame film area
- High precision glass (16 elements/11 groups) for low distortion and high resolution to the edge of the image
- Tilt and shift mechanism rotates ±90° allowing shift in any direction
- Tilt mechanism rotates ±90° allowing tilt in any direction relative to the shift
- One Aspherical and three UD lens elements minimize chromatic aberration
- Sub-wavelength structure and super-spectra coatings minimize ghosting and flare
- Circular aperture for creative, blurred highlights
|Focal Length & Maximum Aperture||24mm 1:3.5|
|Lens Construction||16 elements in 11 groups|
|Diagonal Angle of View||84° (without tilt or shift)|
|Image circle diameter||67.2mm|
|Focus Adjustment||Manual focus, rear focusing system (no floating system)|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.69 ft./0.21m (maximum close-up magnification: 0.34x)|
|Aperture Control||EMD with 8 blade iris diaphragm, circular aperture|
|Max. Diameter x Length, Weight||3.5 x 4.2 in./88.5 x 106.9mm, 27.5 oz./780g|
Rear lens cap