Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Tilt-Shift
Warranty: 1 Year + 2 Years by Canon Malaysia
List Price: RM10,199.00
Best Price: RM8,953.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
The widest tilt-shift lens in Canon's lineup, the new TS-E 17mm f/4L lens expands shooting possibilities exponentially on EOS Digital cameras. Designed with UD glass to minimize and compensate for chromatic aberrations, with a specially coated aspherical element for the highest possible glare-free image quality, this tilt-shift lens offers a diagonal angle of view of 104° on a full-frame SLR camera.
New TS rotation lets users freely combine tilting and shifting within the range of +/- 90° in the direction of movement. The lens also has an improved tilt & shift knob with an enhanced range of movement of up to +/- 6.5° and 12mm repectively, with a revolving function for better operability. It uses a circular aperture for beautiful out-of-focus areas and has an SWC lens coating to control ghosting and flare to a far greater degree than with earlier coating technologies.
- EF mount lens is compatible with all Canon EOS cameras
- Wide image circle of 67.2mm is 50% greater than 35mm/full frame film area
- High precision glass (18 elements/12 groups) for low distortion and high resolution to the edge of the image
- Tilt and shift mechanism rotates ±90° allowing shift in any direction
- Tilt mechanism rotates ±90° allowing tilt in any direction relative to the shift
- One Aspherical and four UD lens elements minimize chromatic aberration
- Floating internal focus mechanism delivers high image quality throughout focus range
- Sub-wavelength structure and super-spectra coatings minimize ghosting and flare
- It uses a circular aperture for beautiful out-of-focus areas and has an SWC lens coating to control ghosting and flare to a far greater degree than with earlier coating technologies.
|Focal Length & Maximum Aperture||17mm 1:4|
|Lens Construction||18 elements in 12 groups|
|Diagonal Angle of View||104° (without tilt or shift)|
|Image circle diameter||67.2mm|
|Focus Adjustment||Manual focus, rear focusing system with focusing cam (with floating system)|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.82 ft./0.25m (maximum close-up magnification: 0.14x)|
|Aperture Control||EMD with 8 blade iris diaphragm, circular aperture|
|Max. Diameter x Length, Weight||3.5 x 4.2 in./88.9 x 106.7mm (maximum lens length), 28.9 oz./820g|
Rear lens cap