CamRanger Wireless Transmitter for Select Canon and Nikon DSLR Cameras
List Price: RM1,525.00
Best Price: RM1,325.00Inclusive 6% GST
CamRanger is a stand-alone device that connects to select Canon or Nikon DLSR cameras with a provided USB cable. It creates an ad-hoc WiFi network that your device (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, or Mac or Windows computer) can then connect to. The free CamRanger app then enables control of the camera. There is no need for a computer or existing Internet connection.
- CamRanger operates on a rechargable, replaceable battery (extra batteries available for purchase). Battery life varies upon usage but 3 to 6 hours is typical; however, in ideal scenarios over 11 hours can be achieved for intervalometer with no iOS device connected.
- Charges with and can be powered by provided USB charging cable and US AC adapter.
- Wireless network enables connections up to 150 feet. (Slow connections have been maintained at 300 feet)
- Comes with protective case for storage and secure attachment.
- Includes Ethernet cable for firmware upgrades for future enhancements.
- Wirelessly stream live view from the camera to an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
- Double tap to increase magnification.
- Single tap to focus on an area or make incremental focus adjustments.
- Perform focus stacking.
- Frame rate of about 6 ﾖ 18 fps depending on camera.
- Wirelessly capture images in multiple drive modes.
- Thumbnails automatically appear on the top of the screen after taking a picture.
- Tap a thumbnail to view the image and its associated meta-data.
- Images are always saved to the camera card and optionally downloaded to the iOS device.
- Optionally select to have images automatically view on the iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
- Double tap to view the image at full resolution.
- Supports full screen mode to maximize the screen size.
- Toggle a variety of overlays: AF points, highlight, shadow, grid lines, and aspect ratio.
- Configure your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch to automatically display pictures as they are taken.
- Toggle on ﾓClient Modeﾔ to remove camera controls from the iOS device.
- Allows others such as clients, directors, or associates to quickly and wirelessly view the shots after they are taken by the photographer at the camera.
- Start and stop movie recording.
- View video while recording.
- Focus adjustments and touch focusing.
- Movie features are very camera dependent, see supported cameras for more details.
- Configure as an intervalometer to take time lapse pictures.
- Supports bulb mode with typical control and by using custom defined shutter lengths.
- No need for your iOS device to remain connected after starting.
- Shutter Speed
- Metering Mode
- Drive/Shooting Mode
- White Balance
- Image Format
- Focus Mode (Nikon only)
- Auto Exposure Mode (Nikon only)
- Exposure Compensation & Bracketing
- Software Auto-Focus toggle to toggle AF/MF
- Configure CamRanger to take a series of pictures automatically varying Shutter Speed, Aperture, or ISO.
- Images can then be post-processed with 3rd party software.
- View thumbnails of the images on your cameraﾒs memory card.
- Select images to be permanently deleted or download them and save into your iOS photo library.
- Double tap image to view full resolution image.
- Provides very precise focusing control.
- Great for situations requiring awkward camera placements.
- Perform automatic focus stacking to enhance depth of field (post processing with 3rd party software required).
|Data Rate||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Frame Rate||Approximately 6-18 fps in live view|
|Range||150 feet (45.7 m)|
Focus mode (Nikon only)
Auto Exposure mode (Nikon only)
Exposure compensation and bracketing
Software autofocus toggle to toggle
Automatic focus stacking
|Image Format||JPEG, RAW|
|Software Requirements||iOS 4.3 or later
Free CamRanger app downloadable from Apple App Store
Battery life: 3-6 hr (typical)
|Power Requirements||USB cable
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
Micro USB cable