Datacolor Spyder CUBE and SpyderCheckr Combo
List Price: RM1,043.00
Best Price: RM886.00Inclusive 6% GST
This is not just another gray card! Create your own custom white balance, obtain spectral neutrality data from multiple lightsources, and correct highlight and shadow details with SpyderCube. Establishing an accurate custom white balance ensures an accurate image from the start of each new photo session. Photographers can capture accurate color without a lot of after-the-fact manipulation. SpyderCube is the RAW calibration tool that belongs in every photographer's bag!
The SpyderCube makes your camera more intelligent! It captures in a single shot a wide range of color and exposure data. You simply use the cube in one of a series of images, adjust accordingly, save as a preset, and apply to an entire series of images to color correct in seconds.
Advanced Amateur, Professional Photographers and anyone who shoots with a Digital SLR.
- View the SpyderCube product card (549 KB PDF)
Start your color control at the capture stage with the new SpyderCheckr. It allows photographers to color calibrate their cameras, perform precision in-camera white balance and record known-color samples. SpyderCheckr helps capture consistent color from day to day and camera to camera and apply these results easily in your workflow with RAW import software such as, Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. The sturdy, eco-friendly design has 48 spectrally engineered color patches, easy to use calibration software making post production quicker by getting consistent, predictable color right from the start.
Replaceable Target sheets for SpyderCheckr are available here.
- Reference tool to achieve accurate colors without trial-and-error operations in RAW processing.
- SpyderCube provides all relevant light information for the RAW adjustments:
- Chrome Ball to measure catchlight to analyse overexposed areas.
- White Faces to define highlights in relation to catchlight.
- Spectrally neutral 18% Grey Faces to measure color temperature and midtones in all lighting conditions.
- Black Trap to define absolute black.
- Black Face to define shadows in relation to black trap.
- Easy to use and compatible with all RAW converter software.
- Essential for RAW processing but can also be used when processing images in a JPG workflow.
- Small and handy, it fits in any photo bag
- Ideal for location shooting (outdoor or indoor) and studios
- Consistent Color Control for your RAW workflow made easy and fast with SpyderCheckr and its powerful software, giving you a color standard for any camera and decreasing your post production time
- Neutral Gray target & Gray ramp for in-camera white balance and visual neutrality analysis
- Extensive skintone samples for portrait & fashion photography
- Durable, eco-friendly self casing construction for easy transport and field use, with replaceable targets, tripod mount and Fade strip indicator*
- Easy-to-use software interacts with Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, and Camera Raw to produce calibration presets, which fit directly into your digital workflow; No DNG processing required, multiple lightsource calibration option included
The SpyderCube is made of ABS Cycoloy, a hybrid resin that is fade proof, extremely durable, and flame / shock resistant. In addition, colors are through-pigmented for durability, and are scientifically formulated to provide optimal color values, including an 18% gray which defines a new standard for spectral neutrality to provide accurate color balance under any light source.
- Windows XP 32/64, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64
- Mac OS X (10.4+)
- 128MB of available RAM
- 100MB of available hard disk space
- Adobe Lightroom v2 and higher or Adobe Photoshop CS3 and higher
- Datacolor SpyderCube
- Protective pouch
- SpyderCheckr Software CD
- Quick Start Guide