The EF42 Shoe Mount Flash for FUJIFILM Cameras is a lightweight, portable on-camera flash with a 138' (42 m) guide number @ ISO 100. It has auto zoom that automatically matches the focal length of the lens (24-105mm in 35mm format), and can be set for APS-C or full-frame 35mm use. Light output is adjustable from full power all the way down to 1/64 power. Exposure compensation of +/-1.5 EV in 1/2-stop steps helps you further refine your lighting. The flash head rotates 90° vertically, 180° to the left, and 120° to the right for total flexibility in directing your light.
- Shoe mount flash with a guide number of 138' (42 m) at ISO 100
- Auto zoom automatically matches flash angle to lens focal lengths in the 24-105 mm range (35 mm format equivalent)
- The flash head can be rotated 90° vertically, 180° left, or 120° right to provide bounce-flash lighting in nearly all situations
- Exposure compensation of ±1.5 EV gives free rein to your creative powers. Choose from settings of -1.5, -1, -0.5, 0, +0.5, +1, and +1.5 EV
- Manual flash level adjustment gives you a choice of full output (1/1) or 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, and 1/64 of full power
- Lens focal can be displayed during shooting either in APS-C (DIGITAL) or 35 mm (35mm) format
- With coverage for focal lengths as short as 20 mm (35 mm format equivalent), the EF-42 can also be used for wide-angle shots