Fujifilm X30 (Silver)
Warranty: 1 year Fujifilm Malaysia
List Price: RM2,088.00
Best Price: RM1,806.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Heralding Fujifilm's the third-generation of large-sensored premium compacts, the new FUJIFILM X30 has evolved from the innovative technologies of the best-selling FUJIFILM X10 and FUJIFILM X20 cameras. As well as its high-quality CMOS sensor, the FUJIFILM X30 includes an impressive real-time viewfinder and film simulation modes, which draw on Fujifilm's unique history to create rich colors and smooth tones. And, as any serious photographer would expect, its array of manual functions make it a joy to handle, making every shot a pleasure.
- Surpassing optical versions, the FUJIFILM X30's high-resolution real-time organic EL viewfinder offers an unrivalled view of the world. Clear, vivid and richly detaied thanks to its 2.36 million dot resolution, dedicated lens and adjustable controls, composition is flawless even in sunny conditions. The brightness automatically adjusts to the scene or can be set manually, allowing a range of shots only possible when shooting with a viewfinder. It all adds up to a view that will take purists back to the basic joy of shooting.
- With 80 years of expertise in film development, Fujifilm is passionate about color, and the result can be clearly seen in the FUJIFILM X30's evolved Film Simulation settings. Allowing you to create brilliant images without the need for lengthy post-production, users can switch between beautiful styles just as easily as choosing a roll of film.
- To accommodate its real-time viewfinder, dual control ring and high-capacity battery, the FUJIFILM X30 has undergone a radical redesign. The FUJIFILM X20 has been updated to a body with a solid, functional beauty. The larger handgrip, which improves handling and helps users compose through the viewfinder, is complemented by a tiltable LCD monitor and an upper control deck with a classic design. The camera's footprint is compact and sturdy thanks to its magnesium body, metal dials and lens barrel.
- Thanks to improvements in battery performance, the FUJIFILM X30 can shoot up the 470 photos and can also be charged via a USB connection, so there's no need to worry about running out of power on a shoot.
- Thanks to the new control ring, which automatically determines the most appropriate settings for the chosen shooting mode, functions like aperture, shutter speed and more can be quickly chosen without taking your eye from the viewfinder. This is complemented by the manual zoom ring, and physical dials which have become a hallmark of the X series.
- Frequently accessed settings can be reached in an instant, thanks to the six customizable Function buttons on the FUJIFILM X30. These are augmented by the Q button which brings up a user-defined menu of further settings to speed up shooting.
- Featuring Fujifilm's bespoke pixel array, the FUJIFILM X30 captures high quality images with its large 2/3-inch X-Trans CMOS II sensor. And you'll be able to enjoy high-speed continuous photography and Full HD movie shooting thanks to the high performance CMOS element of the sensor.
- The blazing image processing performance of the EXR Processor II not only produces images with increased resolution and higher quality at higher speeds, but also accelerates operational responses. This LSI improvement also speeds up operation, reducing start-up time to only about 0.5 sec. Working in tandem with the high-speed signal readout of the X-Trans CMOS II sensor, the processor reduces the shooting interval to 0.3 second, cuts shutter time lag to approx. 0.01 sec., and raises the maximum continuous shooting speed to 12fps.
- The lens features superb F2.0-2.8 brightness and a 4x optical zoom that promises high-resolution optical performance across the entire range from 28mm wide angle to 112mm telephoto. From the aspheric and ED lenses to high-refractive index lens, every element in the design is made from high-performance optical glass and treated with a multi-layer HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) for high resistance to ghosting and lens flare.
- With the new dedicated "FUJIFILM Camera Remote" application, you can focus and trigger the camera release from your smartphone or tablet. The app not only lets you adjust focus, but also control settings like shutter speed, aperture, exposure compensation and ISO sensitivity. You can even apply other settings like Film Simulation, self-timer, and flash while "Touch AF" lets you focus from your phone or tablet, too. Imagine all the situations where this smart assistant will come in handy! Take commemorative group photos with yourself in the shot, capture wildlife photos, or remotely release the shutter for night shots free from camera shake.The photographic possibilities are endless.
- For easy wireless transfer of photos to your smartphone or tablet just download the free dedicated "FUJIFILM Camera Remote" application to your device. There's no need to enter an ID, password or to change other troublesome settings; with just a touch of a button, you can transfer your high-quality images to your phone or tablet ready to upload to your blog or social networking site.
- Just turn on your PC and select PC AutoSave from the camera's menu for effortless wireless transfer and saving of your photos and movies to your home PC.
- With a headline 1920x1080, 60fps Full HD video mode, the FUJIFILM X30 can also shoot movies using Film Simulation modes. Users can also choose one of the 5 frame rates. Manual exposure can also be set during movie shooting. Aperture, shutter speed4 and ISO sensitivity can be set, and movies can be shot at an exposure of the users preference.
- "Toy Camera" create shaded borders as if you were taking a photo on a toy camera. "Pop Color" emphasizes contrast and color saturation. Featuring a choice 8 artistic effects, Advanced Filters make it easy to transform your photo into a work of art. Before you press the shutter, you can preview the effect on the LCD monitor.
- Shoot one photo, then seamlessly merge it with another via the Multiple Exposure mode, for an expressive and artistic look. Composing the second frame is easy as it can be shot while displaying the first on screen.
- The FUJIFILM X30's built-in RAW data converter lets you view and edit your results without the need for your PC. The conversion of RAW data not only takes into account exposure compensation, white balance and other in-camera image quality control settings, but also lets the user apply Film Simulation modes in the converter mode.
- Within the 49-point matrix of the auto focus area on the screen, AF accurately and swiftly recognizes the primary subject and brings it into crystal clear focus. It also lets you freely select the position of the AF frame. Using the LCD monitor, you also can change the AF frame size and pinpoint the focusing.
- Select from the broad sensitivity range of ISO100-12800 for shooting at a full 12-megapixel resolution. The FUJIFILM X30 also lets you set 3 types of the AUTO ISO range (up to ISO 3200) and the shutter speed limit. For quick access to ISO settings, you can assign this function to the Fn or Q Button.
- Automatically delivering the ideal amount of flash for every scene, the FUJIFILM X30 clearly and brightly captures faces even under strong backlit or dark conditions. Also when shooting macro shots in dim lighting, this smart flash prevents the washout of the subject and background. When even more light is required or you're shooting with the lens hood attached, you can use a separately sold TTL flash.
- Empowering you with a choice of 5 different auto bracketing functions (AE, ISO Sensitivity, Dynamic Range Film Simulation and White Balance), the FUJIFILM X30 lets you experience the wide world of photographic expression.
|Number of effective pixels||12.0 million pixels|
|Image sensor||2/3-inch X-Trans CMOS II with primary color filter|
|Number of recorded pixels||L : (4:3) 4000 x 3000 / (3:2) 4000 x 2664 / (16:9) 4000 x 2248 / (1:1) 2992 x 2992
M : (4:3) 2816 x 2112 / (3:2) 2816 x 1864 / (16:9) 2816 x 1584 / (1:1) 2112 x 2112
S : (4:3) 2048 x 1536 / (3:2) 2048 x 1360 / (16:9) 1920 x 1080 / (1:1) 1536 x 1536
360° Vertical : 11520 x 1624 Horizontal : 11520 x 1080
180° Vertical : 5760 x 1624 Horizontal : 5760 x 1080
120° Vertical : 3840 x 1624 Horizontal : 3840 x 1080
|Digital zoom||Intelligent digital zoom approx. 2x (up to 8x when combined with optical zoom)|
|Aperture||F2.0 - F11 (Wide)
F2.8 - F11 (Telephoto) 1/3EV step (controlled 7-blade aperture diaphragm)
(from lens surface)
|Sensitivity||AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3 (Control available up to ISO3200), Equivalent to ISO 100 / 200 / 250 / 320 / 400 / 500 / 640 / 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1600 / 2000 / 2500 / 3200 / 4000 / 5000 / 6400 / 12800 (Standard Output Sensitivity)|
|Exposure control||TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average|
|Exposure mode||Programmed AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual exposure|
|Image Stabilizer||Lens shift type|
|Exposure compensation||-3.0EV - +3.0EV 1/3EV step (movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)|
|Shutter speed||(Auto mode) 1/4 sec. to 1/4000* sec. , (All other modes) 30 sec. to 1/4000* sec.
|Auto bracketing||AE Bracketing : ±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV
Film Simulation Bracketing : Any 3 type of Film Simulation selectable
Dynamic Range Bracketing : 100% / 200% / 400%
ISO sensitivity Bracketing : ±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV
White Balance Bracketing (±1, ±2, ±3)
|White balance||Automatic scene recognition
|Self-timer||10 sec. / 2 sec. delay|
|Interval timer shooting||Yes (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Startinng time)|
|Flash||Manual pop-up flash (Super intelligent Flash)
Effective range (ISO AUTO):
|Hot shoe||Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible)|
|Viewfinder||0.39-in., approx. 2.360K-dot OLED color viewfinder
Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area : approx. 100%
Eye point : approx. 17.5mm (from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece)
Diopter adjustment : -4m-1 to +2m-1
Magnification : 0.65x with 50mm lens (35mm format equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to - 1.0m-1
Diagonal angle of view : approx. 31° (Horizontal angle of view : approx. 25°)
Built-in eye sensor
|LCD monitor||3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 920K-dot, Tilt type color LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)|
|Movie recording||1920 x 1080 pixels / 1280 x 720 pixels (60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps) / 640 x 480 pixels (30 fps, 25 fps) with stereo sound
Optical zoom (manual) can be used.
|Photography functions||ADVANCED SR AUTO, Face Detection, Auto Red-eye Removal, Film Simulation (PROVIA/STANDARD, Velvia/VIVID, ASTIA/SOFT, CLASSIC CHROME, PRO Neg Hi, PRO Neg. Std, MONOCHROME, MONOCHROME+Ye FILTER, MONOCHROME+R FILTER, MONOCHROME+G FILTER, SEPIA), Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Histogram display, Best frame capture, Adv. mode (Pro focus, Pro low light, Multiple Exposure), Advanced filter (Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Partial color / Soft focus), Motion panorama360, High Speed Movie (80/150/250 fps.), Electronic level, Advanced Anti Blur, Focus Peak Highlight|
|Playback functions||Face Detection, Auto red-eye removal, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Protect, Crop, Resize, Slide show, Image rotate, Histogram display, Exposure warning, Photobook assist, Image search, Favorites, Mark for upload, Panorama, Erase Selected Frames, RAW Conversion|
|Other functions||PictBridge, Exif Print, 35 Languages, Time difference, Shutter sound, Silent mode, Quick start Mode, Power management, Preview exp. in manual mode, Monitor sunlight mode, EVF brightness, EVF color, LCD brightness, LCD color, Preview pic. effect, DISP. custom setting|
|Wireless function||Geotagging, Wireless communication (Image transfer), View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting, instax printer print, PC Autosave|
|Power supply||NP-95 Li-ion battery (included)|
|Dimensions||118.7mm (W) x 71.6mm (H) x 60.3mm (D) / 4.7in. (W) x 2.8in. (H) x 2.4in. (D)|
|Weight||Approx. 423g / 14.9 oz. (including battery and memory card)
Approx. 383g / 13.5 oz. (excluding battery and memory card)
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40°C (+32°F - +104°F)|
|Operating Humidity||10 - 80% (no condensation)|
|Guide to the number of available frames for battery operation||Approx. 470 frames (LCD : ON, AUTO mode)|
AC power adapter AC-5VT
Metal strap clip
Clip attaching tool
16GB SD Card