Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 R
Warranty: 1 year Fujifilm Malaysia
List Price: RM4,388.00
Best Price: RM4,033.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
The premium wide-angle lens designed to maximize the performance of the Fujifilm X-Trans CMOS sensor for the highest picture quality. With a focal length equivalent to 35mm*, the lens is suitable for a wide range of applications including portraits and landscapes as well as more general photography. The fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 allows you to shoot hand-held in low light conditions, where zoom lenses would introduce camera shake, plus it creates beautiful bokeh for artistic images. Lens distortion has been reduced to the absolute minimum using only optical rather than digital correction, thereby delivering the highest possible picture quality. The rounded seven-blade diaphragm ensures smooth bokeh even when shooting portraits or product shots at a medium aperture to maintain reasonable depth-of-field.
- Wide-angle 23mm lens provides a 35mm-equivalent field of view of 35mm, making it suitable for everyday applications.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture is ideally-suited for low-light conditions and for greater control over selective focus and shallow depth of field imagery.
- Printed camera-to-subject and depth of field scales benefit manual focus control for setting the hyperfocal distance and for pre-focusing.
- Close-up focusing control permits a minimum focusing distance of 11", or when working in normal position, a minimum focusing distance of 2' is possible.
- Metal focusing and aperture rings provide an enhanced feel during use and contribute to greater durability.
- Internal focusing mechanism employs one group consisting of three cemented elements and one aspherical element to lessen the overall weight and maintain the lens' length.
- High-torque DC coreless AF motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance.
- One aspherical element and an HT-EBC coating contribute to high image quality with reduced flare and ghosting.
- Seven-blade rounded diaphragm produces an aesthetic out-of-focus quality.
|Lens configuration||11 elements in 8 groups (includes 1 aspherical element)|
|Focal length |
(35mm format equivalent)
|Angle of view||63.4°|
|Aperture control|| Number of blades: 7(rounded diaphragm opening) |
Step size: 1/3EV (22 steps)
|Focus range|| Normal: 0.6m - ∞ |
Macro: 28cm - ∞
|Dimension (DxL)||72 x 63mm|