Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 R WR (Black)
Warranty: 1 year Fujifilm Malaysia
List Price: RM1,988.00
Best Price: RM1,827.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
For operation, the lens is equipped with a physical aperture ring for tactile control when desired. It also has a fast internally focusing AF system that can lock onto a subject in just 0.08 seconds. Further benefitting usage is a weather-resistant construction with eight seals throughout the lens barrel. Additionally, a rounded 9-blade diaphragm produces pleasing out-of-focus elements.
- Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 53mm, this prime lens provides a normal perspective that is useful in a wide variety of situations.
- Fast f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over focus when working with shallow depth of field or selective focus techniques.
- The 9-element-in-6-group design includes two extra-low dispersion and two aspherical elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions for increased clarity and sharpness.
- The autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that can acquire focus as quickly as 0.08 sec.
- A Nano-GI coating has been applied to the lens for controlling ghosting and flare, and greater image clarity.
- Eight weather seals are placed about the lens barrel to protect against dust, moisture, and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Nine rounded diaphragm blades contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
- Minimum working distance of 13" allows shooters to get close to their subjects.
|Filter Thread||Front: 43 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.36 x 1.81" (60 x 45.9 mm)|
|Weight||6.00 oz (170 g)|
43mm Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap for Fujifilm X-Mount Lenses