Lowepro Urban Photo Sling 250
Warranty: Limited lifetime by Lowepro
List Price: RM449.00
Best Price: RM375.00Inclusive 6% GST
Wear it three ways. Load it two ways. The new Urban Photo Sling series from Lowepro offers street photographers and enthusiasts an easy way to carry and access their camera gear, plus a tablet. The Urban Photo Sling series features a profile that lends itself to three comfortable and secure wearing options: at the front, back or to the side. The design was specially constructed to make it easy to shift positions while on the move. Thoughtful storage details are featured throughout the design. A dedicated, padded compartment provides protective space for an iPad® or other tablet-style computer. A zippered front accessory pocket offers easy access to personal items. And side pockets provide grab-and-go access to a lens cap, filter, metro ticket or other small items. Two loading options add to the versatility of the sling. A photographer can load it from the top for easy access or with the front panel fully open for maximum organization. The interior features a padded and adjustable divider system for custom organization of gear. Additional features include: an interior keeper strap to safeguard lenses and accessories; a tuckaway waistbelt for stability, comfort and security; a contoured, mesh-covered top flap that serves as a moisture barrier; plus a built-in pocket to keep spare memory within easy reach.
- Modern and compact design offers fast and easy access to gear
- 3 wearing options: front, back and side for versatility, comfort and added security
- Dedicated, padded compartment provides protective space for a tablet
- 2 loading options: top and full panel for maximum organization of camera gear and a tablet
- Adjustable and removable padded divider system offers an easy way to customize gear
- Tuckaway waistbelt provides additional stability, comfort and security
- Zippered front accessory pocket offers easy access to small items; hook/loop fasteners provide extra security when attached
- Contoured, mesh-covered top flap offers long-wearing comfort and provides a moisture barrier
- Side pockets provide grab-and-go access for accessories and personal items
- Interior keeper strap provides extra security for additional lenses and/or accessories
- Built-in memory card pocket keeps spare memory protected and within easy reach
Size(Interior): 21 X 12 X 30 cm
Size(Exterior): 27.5 X 20.5 X 34.5 cm
Front Compartment Inner Dimensions: 19 X 2 X 19 cm
Definition of Lifetime Warranty
A lot consumer misunderstand the meaning of lifetime warranty. Below is the definition from Wikipedia.
A lifetime warranty is usually a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that has no time limit to make a claim, rather than a warranty that the product will perform for the lifetime of the buyer. The actual time that product can be expected to perform is normally determined by the custom for products of its kind used the way the buyer uses it.
Put in short, the word "lifetime" refers to the lifetime of the product, not the lifetime of the buyer. This applies to all product brands and models.
Lowepro Warranty Disclaimer
What Does This Limited Consumer Warranty Cover?
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, alteration, or accidental damage; nor does it cover the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use (i.e. zipper wear, fabric abrasion, etc.). In time, even a Lowepro bag will wear out!
Also, this warranty excludes all claims to any incidental or consequential loss to personal property. Some states, provinces and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
To learn more please visit Lowepro website.