Metabones Canon EF to Sony E-Mount MARK IV (T) Lens Mount Adapter
Warranty: 1 Year by Metabones
List Price: RM2,001.00
Best Price: RM1,819.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
By enabling camera-controlled aperture functions for a Canon EF or Canon EF-S Mount Lens when used with a Sony E-mount camera, program, shutter-priority, aperture-priority, as well as manual modes can be set and used through the camera. Power for these functions is transferred from the camera to the lens, and the T Smart Adapter Mark IV for Canon EF or Canon EF-S Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera is designed to accomplish this in an energy-efficient manner. When manual focusing is preferred with a compatible electronic lens, an integrated switch can be depressed which opens the lens's aperture diaphragm to it largest setting. The resulting shallow depth-of-field can then be used to help ensure focus accuracy.
When an image is taken with the T Smart Adapter Mark IV for Canon EF or Canon EF-S Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera, a matte black internal coating minimizes the potential for reflections within the adapter barrel, which could otherwise result in unwanted glare within the image. The adapter barrel also features a wide internal diameter to support the movements of compatible tilt-shift lenses.
The T Smart Adapter Mark IV for Canon EF or Canon EF-S Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera is constructed from aluminum alloy for durability while minimizing weight. Its mounting rings are made with brass to further prevent wear-and-tear, and a detachable tripod foot is included that features 3/8" threads as well as compatibility with Arca-Swiss tripod heads.
While Canon EF-S or third-party APS-C EF-mount lenses may be used with the T Smart Adapter Mark IV for Canon EF or Canon EF-S Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera, vignetting may occur when such lenses are combined with this adapter and a Sony E-mount camera with an APS-C sized sensor. Canon EF-S and third-party APS-C EF lenses are designed to project an image onto sensors measuring 22.3 x 14.9mm, while Sony E-Mount APS-C cameras feature sensors that measure 23.5 x 15.6mm.
The T Smart Adapter Mark IV for Canon EF or Canon EF-S Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera can be used to connect Canon EF or third-party "full-frame" EF-mount lenses to a Sony E-mount camera with a "full-frame" sensor without vignetting. It may be used to adapt Canon EF-S or third-party APS-C EF-mount lenses to a "full-frame" Sony E-mount camera as well. However, Sony E-mount cameras with a "full-frame" sensor must be set to "crop mode" when combined with this adapter and Canon EF-S or third-party APS-C EF-mount lenses to avoid generating images with vignetting.
- Allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be used with a Sony E-mount camera
- Allows third-party, full-frame or APS-C EF-mount lenses to be used with a Sony E-mount camera
- Supports electronic communication between camera and lens to enable autofocus, image stabilization, on-camera aperture control, and EXIF metadata generation when possible
- Internal coating minimizes reflections within the adapter barrel
- Wide internal barrel diameter facilitates the use of tilt-shift lenses
- Integrated switch fully opens aperture diaphragm on compatible electronic lenses to help ensure focus accuracy
- Detachable, Arca-Swiss compatible tripod foot with 3/8" threads
- Aluminum-alloy components for weight reduction
- Brass mounting rings further prevent wear-and-tear
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
|Compatibility||Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to Sony E-mount camera|
|Dimensions||2.6 x 1.2" (6.7 x 3.1 cm)|
|Weight||5.3 oz (150.0 g)|
Tripod Foot Key