Nikon D7100 + AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM5,718.00
Best Price: RM5,092.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
- Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor with 24.1 megapixels, that brings out the true potential of the high pixel count through superior optical performance of NIKKOR lenses
- EXPEED 3, a high-performance image-processing engine with superior high-speed capability
- Standard ISO 100 to ISO 6400, range expandable up to ISO 25600 (Hi 2) equivalent, adapting to various lighting conditions.
- Fast response; release time lag of approx. 0.052s and high-speed continuous shooting at a maximum speed of approx. 7 fps.
- The 1.3x crop of DX mode, that enables you to get closer to distant subjects, with a frame almost entirely covered by the 51 focus points.
- Never miss the moment, with high-speed continuous shooting at 7 fps (in 1.3x crop of DX mode).
- High-performance viewfinder with glass pentaprism, achieving approx. 100% frame coverage and approx. 0.94x magnification ratio.
- Viewfinder display that employs organic EL display element for easy-to-see and clear letter display.
- Newly employed 8-cm/3.2-in., wide-viewing angle, approx. 1229k-dot LCD monitor with RGBW alignment for ensured visibility even in bright conditions.
- Virtual horizon useful for landscape and architectural shooting.
- Double SD memory card slots; compatible with SDXC UHS-I and support high-speed data communication.
- Energy-saving design that achieves approx. 950 frames (with one EN-EL15 battery, in single-frame mode).
- Compatible with the MB-D15 Multi-Power Battery Pack (optional), that can be comfortably used even for vertical shooting.
- Full HD video available up to 1920 x 1080 at 60i/50i. Built-in stereo microphone employed. Multi-area mode Full HD D-Movie with two selective movie formats based on DX and 1.3x crop of DX according to shooting intention.
- button, that enables quick and direct access to convenient functions whether during shooting or playback.
- Spot White Balance enables white balance setting during live view shooting.
- Special Effects; easily bring a variety of creative expressions to a picture, which can be confirmed real-time during shooting.
- Compatible with the multifunctional WR-1 Wireless Remote Controller.
- Compatible with WR-R10 (transceiver)/WR-T10 (transmitter) Wireless Remote Controllers (both optional), that can be easily controlled even from a distance.
- Remote shooting capability with smart devices. Compatible with the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter (optional) that directly transfers image files to smart devices.
- Rapid data transfer to a PC and FTP server is possible with the UT-1 Communication Unit.
|Type of camera||Single-lens reflex digital camera|
|Lens mount||Nikon F mount (with AF coupling and AF contacts)|
|Effective angle of view||Nikon DX format; focal length in 35mm  format equivalent to approx. 1.5x that of lenses with FX-format angle of view|
|Effective pixels||24.1 million|
|Image sensor||23.5 x 15.6 mm CMOS sensor|
|Total pixels||24.71 million|
|Dust-reduction system|| Image Sensor Cleaning, Image Dust Off reference data |
(optional Capture NX 2 software required)
|Image size (pixels)|| |
|File format|| |
|Picture Control System||Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape; selected Picture Control can be modified; storage for custom Picture Controls|
|Media||SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards|
|Double slot||Slot 2 can be used for overflow or backup storage or for separate storage of copies created using NEF+JPEG; pictures can be copied between cards|
|File system||DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0, DPOF (Digital Print Order Format), Exif (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras) 2.3, PictBridge|
|Viewfinder||Eye-level pentaprism single-lens reflex viewfinder|
|Frame coverage||Approx. 100% horizontal and 100% vertical|
|Magnification||Approx. 0.94x (50 mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, -1.0 m-1)|
|Eyepoint||19.5 mm (-1.0 m-1; from center surface of viewfinder eyepiece lens)|
|Diopter adjustment||-2 to +1 m-1|
|Focusing screen||Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark II screen with AF area brackets (framing grid can be displayed)|
|Reflex mirror||Quick return|
|Depth-of-field preview||Pressing depth-of-field preview button stops lens aperture down to value selected by user ( and modes) or by camera (other modes)|
|Lens aperture||Instant return, electronically controlled|
|Compatible lenses|| Compatible with AF NIKKOR lenses, including type G and D lenses (some restrictions apply to PC lenses) and DX lenses, AI-P NIKKOR lenses, and non-CPU AI lenses ( and modes only); IX-NIKKOR lenses, lenses for the F3AF, and non-AI lenses cannot be used |
The electronic rangefinder can be used with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/5.6 or faster (the electronic rangefinder supports the center focus point with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/8 or faster)
|Type||Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane shutter|
|Speed||1/8000 to 30 s in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV, bulb, time, X250|
|Flash sync speed||X=1/250 s; synchronizes with shutter at 1/320 s or slower (flash range drops at speeds between 1/250 and 1/320 s)|
|Release modes||S (single frame), CL (continuous low speed), CH (continuous high speed), Q (quiet shutter release), (self-timer), MUP (mirror up); interval timer photography supported|
|Approximate frame advance rate|| |
|Self-timer||2 s, 5 s, 10 s, 20 s; 1 to 9 exposures at intervals of 0.5, 1, 2 or 3 s|
|Remote control modes (ML-L3)||Delayed remote, quick-response remote, remote mirror-up|
|Metering mode||TTL exposure metering using 2016-pixel RGB sensor|
|Metering method|| |
| Range |
(ISO 100, f/1.4 lens, 20°C/68°F)
|Exposure meter coupling||Combined CPU and AI|
|Exposure modes||Auto modes ( auto; auto [flash off]); programmed auto with flexible program ( ); shutter-priority auto ( ); aperture-priority auto ( ); manual ( ); scene modes ( portrait; landscape; child; sports; close up; night portrait; night landscape; party/indoor; beach/snow; sunset; dusk/dawn; pet portrait; candlelight; blossom; autumn colors; food); special effects modes ( night vision; color sketch; miniature effect; selective color; silhouette; high key; low key); user settings 1); user settings 2)|
|Exposure compensation||Can be adjusted by -5 to +5 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EV in , , and modes|
|Exposure bracketing||2 to 5 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1, 2 or 3 EV|
|Exposure lock||Luminosity locked at detected value with AE-L/AF-L button|
| ISO sensitivity |
(Recommended Exposure Index)
|ISO 100 to 6400 in steps of 1/3 EV; can also be set to approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1 or 2 EV (ISO 25600 equivalent) above ISO 6400; auto ISO sensitivity control available|
|Active D-Lighting||Auto, extra high, high, normal, low, off|
|ADL bracketing||2 frames using selected value for one frame or 3 frames using preset values for all frames|
|Autofocus||Nikon Advanced Multi-CAM 3500DX autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection, fine-tuning, 51 focus points (including 15 cross-type sensors; the center point is available at apertures slower than f/5.6 and faster than f/8 or at f/8), and AF-assist illuminator (range approx. 0.5 to 3 m/1 ft 8 in. to 9 ft 10 in.)|
|Detection range||-2 to +19 EV (ISO 100, 20°C/68°F)|
|Lens servo|| |
|Focus point||Can be selected from 51 or 11 focus points|
|AF-area modes||Single-point AF, 9-, 21- or 51-point dynamic-area AF, 3D-tracking, auto-area AF|
|Focus lock||Focus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF) or by pressing AE-L/AF-L button|
|Built-in flash|| , , , , , , , : Auto flash with auto pop-up |
, , , , : Manual pop-up with button release
|Guide number||Approx. 12/39, 12/39 with manual flash (m/ft, ISO 100, 20°C/68°F)|
|Flash control||TTL: i-TTL flash control using 2016-pixel RGB sensor is available with built-in flash and SB-910, SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, SB-600 or SB-400; i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR is used with matrix and center-weighted metering, standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR with spot metering|
|Flash modes||Auto, auto with red-eye reduction, auto slow sync, auto slow sync with red-eye reduction, fill-flash, red-eye reduction, slow sync, slow sync with red-eye reduction, rear-curtain with slow sync, rear-curtain sync, off; Auto FP High-Speed Sync supported|
|Flash compensation||-3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EV|
|Flash bracketing||2 to 5 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1, 2 or 3 EV|
|Flash-ready indicator||Lights when built-in flash or optional flash unit is fully charged; flashes after flash is fired at full output|
|Accessory shoe||ISO 518 hot-shoe with sync and data contacts and safety lock|
| Nikon Creative Lighting |
|Sync terminal||AS-15 Sync Terminal Adapter (available separately)|
|White balance||Auto (2 types), incandescent, fluorescent (7 types), direct sunlight, flash, cloudy, shade, preset manual (up to 6 values can be stored, Spot White Balance measurement available during live view), choose color temperature (2500 K to 10000 K), all with fine-tuning|
|White balance bracketing||2 to 5 frames in steps of 1, 2 or 3|
|Modes||Live view photography (still images), movie live view (movies)|
|Lens servo|| |
|AF-area modes||Face-priority AF, wide-area AF, normal-area AF, subject-tracking AF|
|Autofocus||Contrast-detect AF anywhere in frame (camera selects focus point automatically when face-priority AF or subject-tracking AF is selected)|
|Metering||TTL exposure metering using main image sensor|
| Frame size (pixels) |
and frame rate
|Video compression||H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding|
|Audio recording format||Linear PCM|
|Audio recording device||Built-in or external stereo microphone; sensitivity adjustable|
|Maximum length||29 min. 59 s|
|Monitor||8-cm/3.2-in., approx. 1229k-dot (VGA; 640 x 480 x 4 = 1,228,800 dots), TFT monitor with approx. 170° viewing angle, approx. 100% frame coverage and brightness adjustment|
|Playback||Full-frame and thumbnail (4, 9, or 72 images or calendar) playback with playback zoom, movie playback, photo and/or movie slide shows, histogram display, highlights, photo information, GPS data display and auto image rotation|
|HDMI output||HDMI mini connector (Type C)|
|Accessory terminal||Wireless remote controller: WR-1 and WR-R10 (available separately), Remote cord: MC-DC2 (available separately), GPS unit: GP-1/GP-1A (available separately)|
|Audio input||Stereo mini-pin jack (3.5-mm diameter; plug-in power supported)|
|Audio output||Stereo mini-pin jack (3.5-mm diameter)|
|Supported languages||Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese|
|Battery||One EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
|Battery pack||Optional MB-D15 Multi-Power Battery Pack with one EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery or six AA-size alkaline, Ni-MH or lithium batteries|
|AC adapter||EH-5b AC Adapter; requires EP-5B Power Connector (available separately)|
|Tripod socket||1/4 in. (ISO 1222)|
|Dimensions / weight|
| Dimensions |
(W x H x D)
|Approx. 135.5 x 106.5 x 76 mm/5.3 x 4.2 x 3.0 in.|
|Weight||Approx. 765 g/1 lb 11.0 oz with battery and memory card but without body cap; approx. 675 g/1 lb 7.8 oz (camera body only)|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 0 to 40°C/32 to 104°F; humidity: 85% or less (no condensation)|
MH-25 Battery Charger
DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
DK-23 Rubber Eyecup
UC-E6 USB Cable
AN-DC1 BK Camera Strap
BF-1B Body Cap
BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover
ViewNX 2 CD-ROM
8GB SD Card