Nikon AF-S Nikkor 20mm f/1.8G ED
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM3,058.00
Best Price: RM2,703.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
With the ultra-wide view of a 20mm lens, you're free to capture expansive landscapes and architecture, wedding parties, an entire band on stage, crowd shots and much more. Add low-light capabilities to that view, and the shooting possibilities are nearly endless. Introducing the AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED, a compact, lightweight FX-format lens that combines the ultra-wide perspective of a 20mm focal length, the low-light capabilities and shallow depth of field of an f/1.8 maximum aperture and the superb optical characteristics of an advanced NIKKOR prime lens. Whether you shoot stills, HD video, time lapse sequences or star trail images on an FX- or DX-format D-SLR, the AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED will widen your creative potential.
- The latest optical design technology ensures high resolution and superb reproduction of point images while minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Realizes photographic expression utilizing the angle of view achieved with the ultra-wide-angle 20 mm focal length.
- Nikons original Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces ghost and flare for clear, high-contrast images even in backlit situations.
- Compact and lightweight design despite a large aperture ensures stress-free portability.
- Shallow depth of field attained at the maximum aperture of f/1.8 enables the capture of beautifully blurred pictures.
- Excellent close-up shots utilizing the significantly short minimum focus distance of 0.2 m can be taken
|Focal length||20 mm|
|Lens construction||13 elements in 11 groups (including 2 ED glass elements, 2 aspherical lens elements and Nano Crystal Coat)|
|Angle of view||90° (74° with Nikon DX format)|
|Minimum focus distance||0.2 m/0.66 ft from focal plane|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.23x|
|No. of diaphragm blades||7 (rounded)|
|Filter-attachment size||77 mm|
|Diameter x length
(distance from camera lens mount flange)
|Approximately 82.5 x 80.5 mm/3.2 x 3.2 in.|
|Weight||Approximately 355 g/12.6 oz|