Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM5,438.00
Best Price: RM4,433.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
This ultra-wide-angle lens, designed exclusively for use with Nikons DX-format, provides a versatile wide-angle zoom perspective.
- Design enables a combination of wider angle-of-view with optical characteristics that are optimized for Nikon digital SLR camera sensors.
- 2x zoom ratio and variable angle-of-view from 99 degrees at 12mm to 61 degrees at 24mm, comparable to that of an 18-36mm lens on 35mm size sensor format.
- Nikons design produces a smaller image circle (the size of the image that is projected by the lens on to the sensor) enabling smaller lens diameter and optimal image quality from center-to-edge-to-corner on the image.
- Exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra-high-speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful super-quiet operation.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements for minimized chromatic aberration.
- 3 aspherical lens elements for low distortion.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing and great body balance.
- Manual/Auto mode enables instant switching from auto focus to manual with virtually no time lag even during AF servo operation.
- Nikon D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes.
- Rounded diaphragm to make out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- DX Nikkor is designed exclusively for use with Nikon digital SLR models.
- 11.8 close focusing distance throughout zoom range.
|Lens construction||11 elements in 7 groups (2 ED glass elements and 3 aspherical lenses)|
|Picture angle||99° - 61°|
|Focal-length scale||12, 15, 18, 20, 24mm|
|Number of diaphragm blades||7 (rounded)|
|Closest focusing distance||0.3m (through the entire focal range)|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||1/8.3|
|Zoom control||Manual, via separate zoom ring|
|Focus lock button||N/A|
|Dimensions (approx.) (from the cameras lens mounting flange)||82.5×90 mm|
Rear lens cap LF-1
Bayonet Hood HB-23