Nikon 1 AW NIKKOR 10mm f/2.8
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM846.00
Best Price: RM774.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
If you really want to capture the best of lifes adventures, you need a lens that you can take anywhere. And we mean anywhere. Waterproof, shockproof, and freeze-proof, this 1 NIKKOR AW wide-angle lens is not afraid of the elements and can take a bump or two. With its robust build and luxurious metallic exterior, it complements the Nikon 1 AW1 camera perfectly. The 10 mm focal length is ideal for close-ups and sweeping vistas. The fast maximum aperture of f/2.8 means sharp shots of low-light moments, which is especially handy when shooting in murky underwater environments.
- 10 mm fixed focal length (35mm equivalent: 27 mm): Ideal for close-up and portrait shots as well as photographing stunning vistas.
- Waterproof to 20m, shockproof from heights of up to 2 m, and freeze-proof for temperatures down to -10°C.* Shoot in diverse outdoor conditions without worrying about the elements or minor accidents.
- Fast maximum aperture of f/2.8: Single out subjects against beautifully blurred backgrounds and bring low-light moments to life, even underwater.
- Nikon 1 optimized optics: Enjoy sharp images across the entire frame. Two aspherical lens elements ensure superior resolution and contrast.
- Robust Nikon 1 design: Compact build with a tough yet luxurious metallic exterior that lends a touch of class. An extra layer of glass in front of the lens protects it from water and dust.
|Focal length||10 mm|
|Lens construction||6 elements in 5 groups (including 2 aspherical lens elements), 1 protective glass element|
|Angle of view||77°|
|Minimum focus distance||0.2 m (0.7 ft) from focal plane|
|Maximum reproduction ratio (35mm  equivalent ratio)||0.06x at minimum focus distance (0.16x)|
|Diaphragm blades||7 (rounded diaphragm opening)|
|Aperture range||f/2.8 - f/11|
|Filter-attachment size||40.5 mm (P=0.5 mm)|
|Shockproof performance||Has passed in-house tests to MIL-STD-810F Method 516.5: Shock standard when attached to camera; exterior deformation and surface damage are not tested|
|Waterproof performance||In-house tests have demonstrated JIS/IEC Class 8 (IPX8) waterproofing|
|Operating depth||Maximum 20 m (65.6 ft), but may not be used at depths that exceed camera's maximum operating depth|
|Dustproof performance||In-house tests have demonstrated JIS/IEC Class 6 (IP6X) dust-proofing|
|Operating temperature||-10 °C - +40 °C (+14 °F - +104 °F) on land, 0 °C - +40 °C (+32 °F - +104 °F) in water|
|Dimensions||Approx. 61 mm diameter x 30 mm (distance from camera lens mount flange)|
|Weight||Approx. 118 g |