Nikon 1 AW NIKKOR 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM634.00
Best Price: RM594.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
On land or under the water, youll always be able to capture great photos and movies with this tough zoom lens. Waterproof, shockproof, and freeze-proof, the 1 NIKKOR AW 2.5x zoom lens provides versatile, precise shooting in diverse outdoor conditions. Handsome-looking with a luxurious metallic exterior, it complements the Nikon 1 AW1 camera perfectly. Great for everything from casual snapshots to portraits and distant subjects, the 1127.5mm zoom range (35mm equivalent: 3074mm) covers most commonly used focal lengths. The wide zoom ring facilitates easy zooming, even when wearing gloves.
- 1127.5mm zoom range (35mm equivalent: 3074mm): Covers most commonly used focal lengths.
- Waterproof to 15 m, shockproof from heights of up to 2 m, and freeze-proof for temperatures down to -10°C.* Shoot in diverse outdoor conditions without worrying about the elements or minor accidents.
- Nikon 1 optimized optics: Enjoy sharp images across the entire frame. An ED glass element and an aspherical lens element ensure superior resolution and contrast.
- Wide zoom ring with knurled anti-slip surface facilitates smooth zooming, even when wearing gloves.
- Robust Nikon 1 design: Compact build and a tough yet luxurious metallic exterior lends a touch of class. An extra layer of glass in front of the lens protects it from water and dust.
|Focal length||11-27.5 mm|
|Lens construction||8 elements in 6 groups (including 1 ED lens element and 1 aspherical lens element), 1 protective glass element|
|Angle of view||72° - 32° 20′|
|Minimum focus distance||0.3 m (1.0 ft) from focal plane at all zoom positions|
|Maximum reproduction ratio (35mm  equivalent ratio)||0.1x at minimum focus distance with zoom set at maximum telephoto position (0.28x)|
|Diaphragm blades||7 (rounded diaphragm opening)|
|Aperture range||11 mm focal length: f/3.5 - f/16. 27.5 mm focal length: f/5.6 - f/16|
|Filter-attachment size||40.5 mm (P=0.5 mm)|
|Shockproof performance||Has passed in-house tests to MIL-STD-810F Method 516.5: Shock standard when attached to camera; exterior deformation and surface damage are not tested|
|Waterproof performance||In-house tests have demonstrated JIS/IEC Class 8 (IPX8) waterproofing|
|Operating depth||Maximum 15 m (49 ft), but may not be used at depths that exceed camera's maximum operating depth|
|Dustproof performance||In-house tests have demonstrated JIS/IEC Class 6 (IP6X) dust-proofing|
|Operating temperature||-10 °C - +40 °C (+14 °F - +104 °F) on land, 0 °C - +40 °C (+32 °F - +104 °F) in water|
|Dimensions||Approx. 63 mm diameter x 56.5 mm (distance from camera lens mount flange)|
|Weight||Approx. 182 g|