Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye PRO
Warranty: 1 year Olympus Malaysia
List Price: RM3,999.00
Best Price: RM3,359.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Pairing an expansive 180° angle of view with a weather-resistant construction, the M.ZUIKO Digital ED 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye PRO from Olympus is a Micro Four Thirds system lens offering a 16mm equivalent focal length for unique perspectives and creative distortions. The fast f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and a ZUIKO Extra-Low Reflection Optical (ZERO) coating has been applied to the lens elements to minimize the effects of flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich and color-accurate imagery. A sophisticated lens design further contributes to notable image quality by using a variety of aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index elements. A fast fisheye featuring a compact profile to match the Micro Four Thirds system, this lens further excels due to its optically refined and exterior-sealed design.
Complementing the optical merits is a high-speed imager AF system that provides fast, smooth, and quiet focusing and the Movie and Still Image Compatible (MSC) designation also indicates this lens' suitability for use with fast-moving subjects and video applications. A minimum focusing distance of 4.7", along with a maximum magnification of 0.2x (0.4x equivalent), also enables working with close-up subjects to further exaggerate the unique perspective afforded by the fisheye design.
- An 8mm fisheye offers a 16mm equivalent focal length for Micro Four Thirds system cameras along with an expansive 180° angle of view with characteristic perspective distortions.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult and low-light conditions.
- The lens construction integrates one aspherical element, three Super ED (extra-low dispersion) elements, two ED elements, one Super HR (high-refractive index) element, and two HR elements into its design to minimize aberrations, distortion, and color fringing while also contributing to overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
- ZERO coating helps to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and more accurate color rendering.
- Dust, splash, and freezeproof construction ensures this lens' performance in inclement conditions and harsh environments.
- High-speed imager AF linear motor drive system, with MSC (Movie and Still Image Compatible) support, provides fast, smooth, and quiet focusing performance.
- Minimum focusing distance of 4.7" pairs with a 0.4x equivalent maximum magnification for photographing close-up subjects with an exaggerated perspective.
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.44 x 3.15" (62 x 80 mm)|
|Weight||11.11 oz (315 g)|
LC-62E Lens Cap
260056 LR-2 Rear Lens Cap For E-P1 Lenses
LSC-0811 Case for 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II Lens