Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger Receiver Only (Nikon) – 89056
Warranty: 1 Year by DSC World SDN BHD
Best Price: RM571.00Inclusive 6% GST
What does the Odin™ offer?
The Phottix Odin™ TTL Trigger consists of an on-camera transmitter and control unit (TCU) and receiver units for compatible hot shoe flashes.
The Odin™ offers photographers four wireless channels and three flash control group designations. Flashes can be controlled in TTL or manual mode, or A:B ratio mode with EV +/- adjustments of three stops
What makes the Phottix Odin™ unique is the ability to designate groups in TTL/Mixed mode. Individual groups, A, B, C, can also be controlled in TTL mode with EV +/- adjustments. Groups can also be set to Manual mode, adjusting power levels remotely, or turned off.
Flash head zoom can be set to be dynamically adjusted as photographers adjust their lenses. Flash zoom can also be easily adjusted manually and set statically from 24 to 105 mm. The Phottix Odin system will also trigger compatible non-TTL flashes and studio strobes.
- Wireless 2.4GHz. TTL and Manual Flash Triggering
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels.)
- Mix TTL and Manual flash – fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions
- Remote manual mode flash power control
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual
- Compatible with Phottix Strato 4-in1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Triggers.
- Upgradeable via built-in USB ports.
|Groups||3 groups-A, B, C|
|Battery||2 xAA BATTERIES, 5V DC on receiver (external power port)|
|Flash port voltage handling||≤300V|
|Attachment||¼ tripod lug, cold shoe|
|Dimensions||90(L) x 45(W) x 40(H) mm (receiver)|
|Weight||66g (receiver) – without batteries|
|Max sync speed||1/8000 sec|
|Output||Hot shoe, 3.5mm port|
|Input||USB port receiver|
|Working Temperature||-15—65 C|
|Operating distance||Approx. 100m|
|Storage temp||-30—85 C|
|Input Voltage||2.4 – 3.2 V|
2x AA Batteries
PC to 3.5mm cable
3.5mm to 3.5mm cable
Compatible with Nikon Digital Cameras and Flashes, Phottix Mitros TTL Flash for Nikon. Compatible with the following Nikon flash; SB-400, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910, Phottix Mitros TTL Flash for Nikon.
Please note cameras; D70 and D70s not compatible.