(Pre-Order) Panasonic DMC-TZ80 Digital Camera (Silver)
Warranty: 1 Year by Panasonic (M) SDN BHD
List Price: RM2,099.00
Best Price: RM1,894.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Beyond its recording abilities, the camera also features an intuitive physical design that places manual controls about the body for easier, more direct control over shooting functions. Additionally, both a 1,166k-dot Live View Finder and 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD are incorporated into the design, as well as built-in Wi-Fi for wireless image sharing and remote camera control from linked mobile devices.
18.1MP 1/2.3" MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
An 18.1MP 1/2.3" High Sensitivity MOS sensor pairs with a Venus Engine image processor to realize rich image quality with reduced noise and high sensitivity to an expanded ISO 6400. The sensor and processor combination also avails continuous shooting rates of 40 fps when working with the electronic shutter, 10 fps with a mechanical shutter and single-shot AF, 5 fps with continuous AF, or 30 fps at 8MP in the 4K Photo modes.
Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 30x Zoom Lens
A truly expansive 30x Leica DC Vario-Elmarit zoom offers a 24-720mm equivalent focal length range along with a maximum aperture range of f/3.3-6.4. The lens construction incorporates five double-sided aspherical elements to minimize spherical aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range for increased image clarity and sharpness.
Benefitting the long reach of the lens is a powerful 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S. system that compensates for a variety of camera movements for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. This image stabilization system also enables a unique Level Shot function that automatically detects the horizontal line of the recording image and keeps it level during shooting, regardless of camera tilt, helping to achieve greater shooting stability.
4K Video and Photo Modes
The sensor and processor combination also enables 4K video recording at 30p in the MP4 format at 100 Mbps. Full HD 1080p and HD 720p recording is also possible, as well as high-speed HD and VGA recording with 120 fps and 240 fps slow-motion playback, respectively.
Besides video, the 4K capabilities also permit recording 8MP stills at 30 fps in a trio of ways:
- 4K Burst: Just as with video recording, this mode will allow you to continuously record 8MP images at 30 fps for up to 15 minutes, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- 4K Pre-Burst: This mode is ideal for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record 8MP images at 30 fps one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- 4K Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the 4K video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
Post Focus and Light Speed AF
Another attribute of the 4K capabilities is a unique focusing method called Post Focus. Working in conjunction with the 49-area contrast-detection focusing system, called Light Speed AF, and the intelligent Depth from Defocus (DFD) technology, Post Focus records imagery as a 4K MP4 file at 30 fps and shifts the specific point of focus throughout the burst shooting in order to offer a range of distinct focusing ranges to choose from. During playback, via the camera's touchscreen, you can then tap the specific region of the image you wish to be in focus and an 8MP JPEG file will be created. Multiple individual files with different points of focus can be created from the original burst, and focusing assist functions can also be used to gain even more precise control over the specific in-focus region.
The DFD technology also provides quick focusing performance when working in low-light conditions via the Starlight AF feature, which is specifically tuned to acquiring accurate focus during nighttime shooting.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A Live View Finder (LVF) is integrated into the sleek body design to permit comfortable eye-level monitoring. This electronic viewfinder has a 1,166k-dot resolution and covers 100% of the image frame while shooting.
- Alternatively, a rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD monitor is also available for live view shooting, image review, and intuitive menu navigation.
- A host of manual controls offer simple, direct control over a variety of oft-used camera settings, including a control ring surrounding the lens that can be configured to adjust zoom, shutter speed, manual focus, and ISO sensitivity.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to wirelessly share photos and movies to linked smartphones and tablets for direct sharing online. A QR code system of pairing makes it simple to link mobile devices and, once paired, the device can also be used to remotely control the camera via the Panasonic Image app.
Other Camera Features
- Light Composition is a dedicated processing mode that selects and recovers information from brighter regions in the image in order to produce more dramatic, yet controlled imagery in high-contrast situations, such as when photographing fireworks or nighttime scenery.
- 4K Live Cropping is dedicated to UHD video recording and allows the recording frame to move while the camera retains a fixed position in order to provide greater stability when panning or zoom during recording.
- The Light Speed AF and DFD systems afford precise face- and eye-tracking for maintaining critical focus on moving subjects.
- Focus peaking is available for easier, more accurate manual focusing control.
- The included rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides you with 320 shots per charge when working with the rear LCD or 280 shots per charge with the electronic viewfinder.
- Wide Panorama lets you generate panoramic images in-camera by simply panning about the scene to record a broad field of view.
- Creative Control modes: Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, and Sunshine.
- Still Image Scene Guide modes: Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, and Monochrome.
- Photo Style modes: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, and Custom.
- Picture Adjustment settings: Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, and Saturation.
- 18.1MP 1/2.3" MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 30x Zoom Lens
- 24-720mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 1,166k-Dot Live View Finder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- 4K 3840 x 2160 Video at 30p
- 5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S.
- ISO 6400 and Up to 40 fps Shooting
- 4K Photo Modes and Post Focus
|Pixels||Actual: 18.9 Megapixel
Effective: 18.1 Megapixel
Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: AVCHD Ver. 2.0, MP4
Audio: AAC, Dolby Digital 2ch
|Max Resolution||18 MP: 4896 x 3672|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Image Stabilization||Optical & Mechanical, 5-Way|
|Lens||Leica DC Vario-Elmarit, 12 elements in 9 groups
EFL: 4.3-129mm (35 mm equivalent: 24-720mm)
Aperture: f/3.3 (W) - 6.4 (T) to f/8
Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 42.5x
Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 61.2x
Intelligent Zoom: 60x
|Focus Range||Wide: 1.64' (50 cm) - Infinity
Telephoto: 6.56' (2 m) - Infinity
Wide Macro: 1.18" (3 cm) - Infinity
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 80-3200 (Extended Mode: 80-6400)|
Speed: 4 - 1/2000 second
Speed: 1 - 1/16000 second
60 - 0 second in Night Scene Mode
|Exposure Metering||Center-weighted, Multi, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set 1, White Set 2|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 40 fps at 18.1 MP
Up to 10 fps at 18.1 MP
Up to 5 fps at 18.1 MP
Up to 2 fps at 18.1 MP
Up to 30 fps at 8 MP
|Self Timer||10 Sec, 2 Sec|
Forced On/Red-eye Reduction
Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
|Maximum Effective Flash Range||Wide: 1.97 - 18.37' (0.6 - 5.6 m)
Telephoto: 6.56 - 9.51' (2 - 2.9 m)
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160p: 30 fps
1920 x 1080p: 60 fps, 30 fps
1920 x 1080i: 60 fps
1280 x 720p: 30 fps
640 x 480p: 30 fps
|Video Clip Length||Up to 29 Min 59 Sec|
|Audio Recording||Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo|
|Screen||3.0" LCD Rear Touch Screen (1,040,000 pixels)|
|Connectivity||HDMI D (Micro), Micro-USB, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, 802.11b/g/n built-in|
|Battery||1x Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1025 mAh|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.4 x 2.5 x 1.5" / 112.0 x 64.0 x 38.0 mm|
|Weight||9.95 oz / 282 g with battery and memory card|
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS60 Digital Camera (Silver)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- AC Adapter