Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX APO DG HSM (Canon)
Warranty: 1+1.5 years by Audio & Photo Distributor (F.E.) Sdn Bhd (Sigma sole distributor in Malaysia)
List Price: RM21,888.00
Best Price: RM20,412.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
This ultra-telephoto lens has a fast maximum aperture, and also features a new super multi-layer coating, which optimizes the characteristics of digital SLR cameras. Two ELD glass elements in the front lens elements reduce chromatic aberration to a minimum and also ensure sharp, quality images of high contrast.
- This digitally optimized ultra telephoto lens is equipped with a new multi-layer coating technology that reduces both flare and ghosting. This also ensures an accurate color balance and high definition results.
- Two ELD (Extra Low Dispersion) glass elements in the front lens elements reduce chromatic aberration to a minimum and also ensure sharp, quality images of high contrast.
- The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor for Sigma, Canon and Nikon mount lenses) provides high-speed, ultra-quiet AF function as well as full- time manual focus override.
- It also features a drop-in 46mm filter holder in the rear part of the lens barrel, which can be rotated to facilitate the use of filters, including a polarizing filter.
- Internal Focusing and Internal Zooming. Since focusing and zooming do not change its overall length, this lens is easy to hold and use.
- Accepts both 1.4X and 2X APO EX Tele-Converters. By adding an APO teleconverter (optional extra), you can use this lens as a 700mm F6.3 MF ultra-telephoto lens with a 1.4X EX teleconverter, or as a 1000mm F9 MF ultra-telephoto lens with a 2X teleconverter.
|Lens Construction||12 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Angle of View||5 degrees|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||400cm|
|Filter Size||46mm (drop-in type)|
|Dimensions (DxL)||123 x 350mm|
FOCAL LENGTH SIMULATOR
The focal length changes the angle of view in an image. The longer the focal length, the smaller the angle of view and the greater the magnification.
SIGMA LENS TECHNOLOGY
Learn about the state of the art technology put into Sigma lenses to ensure high quality images.
LENS TELECONVERTER COMPATABILITY CHART
Get more reach with what you have. Check the compatibility of your lens with the teleconverter chart.
Need more information on a lens? Cross reference all the specs using the lens chart.
DC LENS COMPATABILITY CHART
Check the compatibility of DC (APS-C sized sensors) lenses.
LENS CHART FOR RECENTLY DISCONTINUED LENSES
Get all the information you need on discontinued lenses.
MTF CHART GUIDE
See how a lens performed using the Modulation Transfer Function (MTF) Chart Guide. The MTF is just one criterion used to evaluate lens performance.