Sigma 50-100mm f/1.8 DC HSM | ART (Nikon)
Warranty: 1+1.5 years by Audio & Photo Distributor (F.E.) Sdn Bhd (Sigma sole distributor in Malaysia)
List Price: RM5,388.00
Best Price: RM4,418.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Complementing the imaging capabilities is a refined physical construction with internal focus and zoom mechanisms to limit the overall length of the lens during use. A Hyper Sonic AF motor affords quick focusing speeds and quiet performance as well as the ability to manually override focus at any time for greater control. Also suiting quick shooting applications, the nine-blade diaphragm has been constructed from fluorine-coated polycarbonate, along with a carbon feather film for exceptionally smooth, controlled performance when photographing at high shooting speeds. Contrasting this, a tripod collar is integrated into the design, too, for greater stability when working atop a tripod or monopod.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens' is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Spanning a range of short telephoto focal lengths, this 50-100mm lens is designed for Nikon F-mount DX-format DSLRs, where it provides a 75-150mm equivalent focal length range.
- Impressively fast f/1.8 constant maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions throughout the zoom range and also offers increased control over focus when working with selective focus techniques.
- Three F Low Dispersion elements and one Special Low Dispersion element markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range. Additionally, one high-refractive index, high-dispersion glass element controls spherical aberrations for increased clarity and sharpness.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- An inner zoom and inner focus design limits the overall length of the lens during operation for more intuitive, controlled handling as well as faster performance.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm is constructed from durable, fluorine-coated polycarbonate and also features a carbon feather film for smooth performance when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. The outside of the lens barrel is also engraved with the year of production.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability.
- A fixed, rotating tripod collar offers increased stability when working from a tripod and integrates 90° click stops for intuitive switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
|Tripod Collar||Yes Fixed - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Front: 82 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.68 x 6.72" (93.5 x 170.7 mm)|
|Weight||3.28 lb (1490 g)|
LCF-82 III 82mm Lens Cap
Rear Cap LCR II for Nikon F Mount Lenses
Lens Hood for 50-100mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens
Lens Case for 50-100mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens