Samyang 12mm F2.8 ED AS NCS Fisheye (Micro Four Thirds)
Warranty: 1 Year DSC World Sdn Bhd
List Price: RM2,120.00
Best Price: RM1,802.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
The lens's sophisticated optical design consists of 12 lens elements arranged in 8 groups including three elements made of low dispersion ED glass and two aspherical lens elements to minimize coma and chromatic aberrations. The Nano Coating System (NCS) lowers reflections to provide increased contrast. Its internal focus system enables its compact design and keeps the front element from extending during focus.
As a manual focus, manual aperture lens, it offers a wide, easy to grip focus ring and bright aperture, distance and depth of field markings. A removable petal-shaped lens hood and a carrying pouch are included.
- An ultra wide-angle fisheye lens with a 12mm focal length on full-frame cameras and an 18mm equivalency when used on APS-C format cameras. Its distorted perspective is useful for interiors, landscapes, group shots and many creative wide-angle applications.
- AE chip capabilities include focus confirmation with fine tuning, exposure modes Auto/P/A/S/M and EXIF data.
- Extra low dispersion and aspherical lens elements reduce aberrations for sharp, color-accurate imaging.
- Manual focus lens with an internal focus system and wide, rubberized focus ring.
- Manual aperture control with bright markings for aperture, distance and depth of field.
- Sturdy metal barrel with removable petal-shaped lens hood.
Removable Petal-Shaped Lens Hood
Front Lens Cover
Rear Lens Cap