(Pre-Order) Tenba Roadie II Hybrid Roller Backpack
Warranty: 5 Years Warranty by Tenba
List Price: RM1,377.00
Best Price: RM1,299.00Inclusive 6% GST
The black Roadie II: Universal Hybrid Roller/Backpack from Tenba is a serious pack for serious shooters. Whether you are still photographer or videographer, you'll find this pack has something for any discipline. It holds a ton of gear including 1-2 DSLRs, 6-8 lenses including a 400mm f/2.8 or 500mm f/4 plus a host of accessories, flash and media cards that can be stored in its separate 4-pocket wallet.
This is a weatherproof ballistic nylon pack made for DSLR, HD video or medium format photography. It also holds your 17" (43.2 cm) laptop in its own padded sleeve that is top loading for rapid retrieval at airports. If you don't use the sleeve for your laptop, the sleeve can be used for support gear like hard drives or documents. The pack is carried in any of several ways. First, it has dual ball bearing wheels that are complimented by a 4-section retractable handle - great for parking lots, stairs and airports. For added convenience, there are reinforced top and side carry handles that will support the bag even when you've got a full load packed inside. The handles are excellent when you just need to grab the bag from your car or closet. However, it doesn't stop there since the Roadie II has a rear hidden backpack harness that can be readily deployed and leave you hands-free while walking through airports or city streets.
Inside, it's got an EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) molded interior and padded movable dividers that permit you to sculpt the "guts" of the bag to accommodate your gear. The soft tricot lining is gear-friendly and won't damage the surface of your gear. Your medium to long range lenses or HD video rig can be packed with hoods on the lenses and tripod collar in place. Store your lenses standing up in shooting position and be ready to work when you unpack to get started shooting.
With all this gear, of course you'll need a tripod and the Roadie II features a quick-connect carry system that will attach just about any size tripod or light stand to the pack. Your quick-release tripod collar can be stashed within the rear pocket of the pack when not required. There is also a fair amount of internal storage space for accessories in laminated mesh pockets that are perfect for your cables, filters, repair kits and other small items.
Accessing the bag is easy using the heavy-duty YKK zippers. On the outside, there is front pocket to hold quick-access items such as tickets, passports and keys. For the shooter who needs a more than durable pack to get from A-B in comfort, style and safety, the Roadie II supplies the tools to get the job done. Backed by Tenba's 5-year warranty, this pack, that holds a ton of gear at only 10.5 lb (4.8 kg) appears to be a complete package that meets the requirements of even the most demanding photographer.
- 1-2 DSLRs with 6-8 Lenses, Flash
- Heavy-duty, four-section handle extends to full, comfortable walking height, easing the strain on your back and shoulders when wheeling through long airport stretches
- Weatherproof ballistic nylon exterior; YKK zippers and heavy-duty tricot interior
- Padded, custom-sewn, reinforced handles enable comfortable carrying even when the case is fully loaded
- Heavy-duty, ball bearing wheel assemblies feature smooth-rolling, user-replaceable wheels
- Padded computer sleeve fits most laptops up to 17" (43.2 cm), and top access speeds you through airport security. If the sleeve is not being used for a laptop, small pockets inside provide space for hard drives, pens and other accessories in addition to documents
- Quick-connect tripod carrying system will hold virtually any size tripod or light stand tight to the case for travel. Quick-release tripod collar stows away in the rear pocket when not in use
- Exterior front pocket holds media wallet, airline tickets, passport and other items you need get at quickly
- EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) molded interior maximizes depth and ensures that large DSLRs and mid-range zoom lenses can be stored standing up; super telephoto lenses will fit with their hood and tripod collar in place; production-quality HD video cameras will fit as well
- Photo section features fully adjustable/removable, padded dividers, and can be configured to accommodate a long lens up to 400mm f/2.8 or 500mm 4.0
- Large, laminated mesh interior storage pockets for cables, filters, tools and other accessories
- The rear of the bag has a fast-deploying, padded backpack harness which allows the Roadie to be carried comfortably when the terrain isn't so "wheel-friendly," such as over sand or up stairs
- Included 4-pocket media wallet fits either CF or SD cards
|Material||Exterior: Ballistic nylon
Interior: EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate)
|Type of Closure||Zippers|
|Exterior Dimensions||14.0 x 20.0 x 8.5" (35.6 x 50.8 x 21.6 cm)|
|Interior Dimensions||12.0 x 17.0 x 5.75-7D" (30.5 x 43.2 x 14.6-17.8 cm)
Laptop compartment: 12.25 x 16.0 x 1.5" (31.1 x 40.6 x 3.8 cm)
|Carrying/Transport Options||Dual wheels
Retractable pull handle
Top/Side carry handles
|Weight||10.5 lb (4.7 kg)|