(Pre-Order) X-Rite i1Publish Pro 2 Software (Upgrade A)
Warranty: 1 Year by Shriro (M) SDN BHD
List Price: RM10,466.00
Best Price: RM9,943.00Inclusive 6% GST
The i1Publish Pro 2 Software (Upgrade A) from X-Rite is a software suite with an upgrade solution for ultimate, professional level color management. It includes the i1Profiler v1.x, ColorChecker Camera Calibration, PANTONE Color Manager, ColorChecker Classic target [mini] and ColorChecker Proof target softwares. Its reliability, versatility and accurate color calibrating software helps save time, ink, paper and provides all the functionalities featured in i1Publish Pro 2 solution. The upgrade package includes i1Basic Pro 2 and i1Publish Software Upgrade.
To be eligible for this upgrade you must own one of the following:
i1Basic, i1Design LT or i1Photo LT with any additional i1Match module added, i1Photo, i1Photo SG, i1Photo Pro, i1Proof, i1XT,i1Xtreme, ProfileMaker 5*, MonacoPROFILER 4*
If you originally purchased i1Photo, i1Photo SG, i1Proof, i1xt or i1xtreme - buy i1Publish Upgrade A to get full i1Publish Pro functionality. All profilemaker 5 packages are eligible for the upgrade - purchase i1Publish Pro 2 Upgrade A (Use your existing Hasp4 dongles, still keep your license flags for profilemaker 5 software and receive all the new software, hardware and components.)
Note: *During the upgrade process, i1Profiler will check if the license flags on the instrument qualify for the level of purchased upgrade.
MonacoPROFILER 4.x owners are also eligible for this upgrade, but need to submit their dongle serial number to X-Rite prior to ordering. For further assistance, please contact a B&H phone sales representative.
- The iPublish Pro 2 hardware and software delivers an increased level of color accuracy across all devices. Its new illuminant design allows for 3 standard measurement conditions (ISO 13655 M0: Tungsten; ISO 13655 M1: D50; ISO 13655 M2: UV Cut) and Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) without changing filters or needing a second instrument.
- The enhanced Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) allows accurate profiling for enhanced range of substrates. Using a single hand-held device, photographers can predict what colors printed on an optically brightened paper will look like under both standard and specific light conditions. With M1 measurement capability, imaging professionals can rely on consistent measurement for visual matching under emerging industry standard viewing conditions.
- The Positioning Detection Sensor provides a more robust scanning experience on special substrates and low-resolution printers. It allows for the measurement of smaller patch sizes (as low as 7mm) in manual mode, thus saving time and money on consumables and enabling dual measurement workflows for OBC, M1 and M2.
- Its status LED guides users through the measurement process and provides feedback on device status, improving user experience and saving time. Moreover, its ergonomic design allows for greater usability, flexibility, cleaning, protection and storage of the precision i1Pro 2 device, thereby assuring high levels of reliability and productivity.
- i1Pro 2 provides better temperature stability and high brightness levels which improve emissive measurement. This results in best possible calibration and profiling of monitors and projectors. The built-in wavelength calibration technology allows for self-diagnosis of optical grating in relation to sensor during white calibration (with automatic correction and notifications). The user does not have to worry about the device's measurement accuracy.
- Maintaining and protecting the device is easy as the self-cleanable aperture protection glass and calibration white tile cover provide additional built-in protection from dust and dirt.
- i1Pro 2 is equipped with the X-Rite Graphic Arts Standard (XRGA) to make it quicker and easier for companies and professionals involved in digital production printing to adhere to ISO standards.
With the i1Profiler software, X-Rite has developed a next generation toolset that combines the best features of its i1Match, ProfileMaker and MonacoPROFILER solutions. i1Profiler software offers an unprecedented level of flexibility to address the needs of digital imaging workflows. It features a number of unique color management capabilities, adding to users' power and control in creating professional quality profiles. Users can choose between a "basic," wizard-driven interface or an "advanced," user-driven interface to create high-quality, precise, custom color profiles for monitors, projectors, printers and presses.
At the core of i1Profiler is X-Rite's i1Prism engine, whose unique iterative profiling technology lets users build printer profiles for up to 8-color workflows (RGB, CMYK and CMYK plus any 4). This reliable technology is extremely robust, allowing for further profile optimization based on any combination of images, spot colors or captured colors. Users can select from any of the digital PANTONE color libraries, including the PANTONE PLUS SERIES. This results in superlative image quality and color accuracy.
By using just one software tool, users can optimize their profiles, build profiles with ambient light measurements, correct for optical brighteners in their papers and utilize simple yet advanced controls for black separation. i1Profiler lets users save and reuse assets or preferred settings with drag-and-drop functionality. This enables profile generation workflows to be created or shared with others quickly, easily, and efficiently. The exchange functionality also allows users to communicate palette information and other color data across the office or across the globe using X-Rite's Color Exchange Format (CxF) for the most comprehensive digital color data exchange.
PANTONE Color Manager
PANTONE Color Manager will dynamically keep all digital PANTONE libraries up to date, accurate and ready to use in Adobe and Quark creative applications. The tight integration of i1Profiler with PANTONE Color Manager swatch bridging software gives users seamless access to all PANTONE colors for precise spot color matching and unparalleled accuracy of spot color reproduction. It also makes multiple color space selections simple for easy color translation to multiple applications. Thus, it is ideal for imaging professionals working with brand color specifications.
PANTONE Color Manager includes a unique feature that simplifies the creation and distribution of corporate brand style guides. Designers can include palette information, digital color data, and output profiles to ensure that their brand color is faithfully reproduced in any print production process around the corner or across the globe.
- ColorChecker Proof
To help users perform a visual color evaluation of their results using physical standards, i1Publish includes the new ColorChecker Proof, a 24-patch ColorChecker Classic target pre-cut for direct viewing against a printed target. When used in proper lighting conditions, this offers a much more precise visual verification of output quality, so that the user can quickly determine if any adjustment is needed.
- ColorChecker Passport Software and Mini Classic Target
With the ColorChecker Passport Camera Calibration Application and Lightroom plug-in, users can quickly and easily build DNG (Digital Negative) profiles for Adobe Imaging solutions including Lightroom, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Camera Raw (ACR) and Adobe Bridge. This advanced camera profiling technology provides excellent results with the mini 24-patch ColorChecker Classic target. It produces DNG profiles that work exceptionally well, even in unusual or artificial light sources. Software auto-detection will locate the target automatically. Whether shooting with just one camera or multiple cameras, photographers can easily establish an accurate color foundation and maintain control of their colors.
i1Profiler 1.4 is available for immediate download from xrite.com and xritephoto.com websites. If a current owner has auto update activated, they will receive the update next time they launch the software.
- Version 1.4
i1Profiler offers an increased level of flexibility and features a number of unique color management capabilities. Now, with the version 1.4 update, i1Profiler includes scanner profiling, the latest OS support, and several other improvements. All current i1Profiler users are eligible for a free update.
- Scanner Profiler
Scan the target to generate a high quality custom ICC profile. The software will automatically detect and crop the target.
Supports the following targets:
ColorChecker Digital SG
Reflective IT 8.7/2
Transmissive 4x5 and 35mm IT 8.7/1
|Hardware||Spectral engine: i1 technology with built-in wavelengths check
Spectral analyzer: Holographic diffraction grating with 128-pixel diode array
Spectral Range: 380 - 730 nm
Physical sampling interval: 3.5 nm
Optical resolution: 10 nm
Spectral reporting: 380 to 730 nm in 10 nm steps
Measurement Frequency in scanning mode: 200 measurements per second
|Power Supply||Device powered by USB. No additional charger or battery required|
|Optics||Measurement geometry: 45°/0° ring illumination optics, ISO 13655:2009
Measurement aperture: 0.18" (4.5 mm) diameter (effective measurement aperture during scanning is dependent on the patch size and measurement speed)
Illumination Spot Size: 0.14" (3.5 mm)
Light source: Gas-filled tungsten (illuminant type A) and UV LED
|Data Format||Spectral Reflectance [dimensionless]|
|Measurement||UV included - ISO 13655:2009 measurement condition M0
D50 - ISO 13655:2009 measurement condition M1
UV excluded Filter - ISO 13655:2009 measurement condition M2
OBC: Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) with i1Profiler software
Calibration: Manual on external ceramic white reference
Measurement Background: white, ISO 13655:2009; for measurements on backup board
Maximum Media Thickness: 0.12" (3 mm) on backup board
Minimum Patch Size in Scanning Mode: 0.28 x 0.39" (7 x 10 mm) (Width x Height) with sensor ruler
0.39 x 0.39" (10 x 10 mm) (Width x Height) without sensor ruler
Inter-instrument agreement: 0.4 ∆E94* average, 1.0 ∆E94* max.
Short-term repeatability: 0.1 ∆E94** on white
*deviation from X-Rite manufacturing standard at a temperature of 73.4ºF on 12 BCRA tiles (D50, 2º)
|Emissions||Data format: Spectral radiance (mW/nm/m2 /sr); Luminance Y (cd/m2)
Measurement range: 0.2 - 1200 cd/m2 on a typical LCD-Monitor
Short-term repeatability: x,y: +/- 0.002 typical (5000°K, 80 cd/m2)
|Ambient Modes||Data Format: spectral irradiance [mW/nm/m2], illuminance [lux]
Type: Cosine-corrected diffuse light measurement head
|Operating Temperature||50 to 95°F (10 to 35°C)|
|Operating Humidity||0% to 80% non-condensing|
Mac OS X 10.6.x, 10.7.x and 10.8x
(with the latest updates installed)
Up to 2GB of available disk space (depending on components installed)
Powered USB Port
Monitor resolution of 1024x768 pixels or higher Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded
DVD drive or high-speed internet connection required for software installation, download and automatic software update
|Languages||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian|
|Physical Dimensions||i1Pro device (L x W x H): 6.1 x 2.6 x 2.6" (155 x 66 x 67 mm)
i1 Ruler (L x W): 13.3 x 4.0" (337 x102 mm)
i1 Backup Board: 14.0 x 10.4" (355 x 265 mm) folded/ 14.0 x 15.7" (355 x 400 mm) unfolded
|Weight||i1Pro device: 8.6 oz (245 g)|
X-Rite i1Publish Pro 2 Software (Upgrade A)
- i1Pro 2 Spectrophotometer (Measurement Device)
- Calibration Plate
- Ambient Light Measurement Head
- Monitor Holder
- Positioning Target
- Scanning Ruler
- Backup Board
- USB Cable
- i1Profiler v1.x Software for Monitors, Projectors & RGB/CMYK+ Printers
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software
- PANTONE Color Manager Software
- ColorChecker Classic Target [Mini]
- ColorChecker Proof Target
- Soft-sided Storage Case