Zeiss Milvus Distagon T* 25mm F1.4 (Nikon F)
Warranty: 1 year by Shriro (M) Sdn Bhd (Zeiss sole distributor in Malaysia)
List Price: RM11,459.00
Best Price: RM10,828.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. This ZF.2 lens also features a manual aperture ring that can be manually de-clicked for silent, stepless switching between aperture setting to benefit video applications. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- This 25mm f/1.4 lens is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 37.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also offers extensive control over depth of field.
- Seven anomalous partial dispersion elements are featured in the optical design, and help to virtually eliminate color fringing and chromatic aberrations for greater image clarity and color accuracy.
- Distagon optical concept uses two aspherical elements to control spherical aberrations and distortion in order to provide a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, color-neutral imagery.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- The manual aperture ring has clicked indicators throughout aperture range. Using the included De-Click Tool, this ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
|Filter Thread||Front: 82 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.75 x 4.85" (95.2 x 123.3 mm)|
|Weight||2.58 lb (1.17 kg)|
82mm Front Lens Cap for 21mm Milvus Lens
Rear Cap for ZF Otus Lenses