Leica M10-P Digital Rangefinder Camera (Black) 20021
Warranty: 2 Years by Leica Camera AG
List Price: RM37,200.00
Best Price: RM37,000.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Taking the M10 to more inconspicuous places, the M10-P is a sleek evolution of the pared-down, simple camera system. In addition to the film camera-inspired nature of its sibling model, including the slim body design, high-magnification optical viewfinder, and omission of video recording, the M10-P gains a redesigned shutter that makes it the quietest of all film and digital M cameras. The M10-P is also characterized by a rear touchscreen LCD, for intuitive settings and playback control; a built-in level gauge, for perfectly aligning compositions in-camera; and the omission of the front red dot, for a more unobtrusive appearance.
24MP CMOS Sensor and Maestro II Processor
A redeveloped full-frame 24MP CMOS sensor pairs with the Maestro II image processor to deliver a wide dynamic range with notable color rendering, as well as enhanced sensitivity from ISO 100-50000 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. The image processor also incorporates a 2GB buffer to afford fast continuous shooting at 5 fps for up to 40 consecutive frames in a burst.
Optical Viewfinder and Rangefinder
The optical viewfinder is a large, bright-line 0.73x-magnification rangefinder with automatic parallax compensation and bright-line frame lines, which are set to match the image sensor size at a focusing distance of 6.6'. On the front of the camera, a viewfinder frame selector can also be used to manually change the apparent image field to help visualize the scene with varying focal lengths; options are available in 35mm/135mm, 28mm/90mm, and 50mm/75mm focal length pairs.
The rangefinder mechanism displays split or superimposed bright field images within the center of the viewfinder to benefit accurate manual focusing control. The effective rangefinder metering basis is 50.6mm (mechanical metering basis 69.31 mm x viewfinder magnification of 0.73x).
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Slim body profile is reminiscent of Leica's film cameras for easier handling and manipulation.
- Integrated ISO dial is featured on the top plate to permit simple and direct adjustment of sensitivity values, even when the camera is turned off.
- The rear of the camera features just three buttons—live view, playback, and menu—for more simplified and intuitive navigation of the camera's control-set.
- A programmable Favorites menu can be used, which allows you to define your most oft-used settings and select them for easy, one-touch access.
- 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive means for image playback as well as live view shooting.
- Rear LCD monitor has a Corning Gorilla Glass cover to protect it against scratching and impacts.
- Built-in level gauge aids in achieving perfectly level horizons.
- Top and bottom plates are machined from solid blocks of brass and the chassis is built from magnesium alloy for a truly durable, hard-wearing physical construction.
- Rubber seals are used to prevent the entrance of light rain and dust to enable working in inclement conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi permits sharing imagery directly to a linked smartphone and also enables remote control over the M10-P to adjust select shooting parameters or to release the shutter via the Leica M app.
When working in live view, focus peaking is available to highlight edges of contrast for easier, more precise manual focus adjustment.
Designed to accept all M-mount lenses, Leica R-mount lenses are also compatible through the use of an optional R to M adapter.
Compatible with the optional Visoflex accessory electronic viewfinder for manually focusing adapted lenses.
Images can be recorded in either the DNG or JPEG file format.
A top hot shoe permits working with an external flash and the top sync speed is 1/180 sec.
Language support: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, and Korean.
|Lens Mount||Leica M|
|Max Resolution||5976 x 3992|
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS, 24 x 36 mm|
|File Formats||Still Images: DNG, JPEG|
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.73x|
|Display Screen||3" Rear Touchscreen LCD (1,036,800)|
|Max Sync Speed||1 / 180 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Self Timer||12 Seconds, 2 Seconds|
|Connectivity||Leica EVF Socket|
|Battery||1 x BP-SCL5 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.4 VDC, 1300 mAh|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.5 x 3.1 x 1.5" / 139.0 x 80.0 x 38.5 mm|
|Weight||1.50 lb / 680 g with battery|
|Package Weight||5.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.0 x 9.0 x 8.5"|
In the Box
Leica M10-P Digital Rangefinder Camera
BP-SCL5 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.4V, 1300mAh)
BC-SCL5 Battery Charger
Accessory Shoe Cover