LAOWA 15mm f/2 FE Zero-D (Sony E-Mount)
Warranty: 1 year by Lee Photo SDN BHD
List Price: RM4,059.00
Best Price: RM3,690.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
- Ultra wide-angle prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, this 15mm f/2 can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 22.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Relatively fast f/2 maximum aperture benefits astrophotography and low-light shooting applications.
- Rectilinear design renders subjects with minimal distortion in order to suit landscape and architectural applications.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color neutrality. Two aspherical elements are also featured to limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
- A Frog Eye Coating has been applied to repel both dust and moisture for added protection when working in inclement conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 5.9" away with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:4.
- The manual aperture ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
- Despite its ultra-wide design, this lens can accept 72mm screw-in filters on the front of the lens.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Rectilinear Design, Low Distortion
- Frog Eye Dust & Water-Repellent Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- 9-Blade Diaphragm
|Filter Thread||Front: 72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.60 x 3.23" (66 x 82 mm)|
|Weight||1.10 lbs (500 g)|
Front and Rear Lens Caps