Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM | ART (Nikon)
Warranty: 1+1.5 years by Audio & Photo Distributor (F.E.) Sdn Bhd (Sigma sole distributor in Malaysia)
List Price: RM6,288.00
Best Price: RM5,797.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
An ultra-wide zoom lens with a constant f/2.8 aperture, the 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens from Sigma is an outstanding option for architectural and landscape shooters with full-frame Nikon F cameras. A part of the esteemed Art-series of lenses, a sophisticated optical design is used that incorporates three FLD, three SLD, and three aspherical elements to help reduce chromatic aberrations and keep distortion under control. A Super Multi-Layer coating has also been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for accurate color fidelity and high contrast.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the lens sports a Hyper Sonic Motor to produce quick, smooth, and quiet autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. The lens features a rounded 9-blade diaphragm that gives a smooth look to out-of-focus areas, which stops down to f/22, and offers a minimum focus distance of 10.2". Finally, a weather-sealed brass bayonet mount helps keep water and dust away from your equipment when shooting in rugged conditions.
- Ultra-wide zoom lens for Nikon F-mount cameras, provides a 14-24mm focal length with full-frame sensors.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for working in low-light conditions, stops down to f/22.
- Three Fluorite Low Dispersion (FLD), three Special Low Dispersion (SLD), and three aspherical elements in the design help reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Focuses as close as 10.2" for getting close and personal to your subjects.
- Bayonet mount constructed from brass for improved durability, sealed to help keep water and dust out of your camera and lens
- F-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 3 FLD, 3 SLD, and 3 Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Weather-Sealed Brass Bayonet Mount
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 10.2"
Sigma 14-24mm F/2.8 Specs
|Filter Thread||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.80 x 5.32" (96.4 x 135.1 mm)|
|Weight||40.57 oz (1150 g)|
|Package Weight||3.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.25 x 7.05 x 6.0"|
LC964-02 Lens Cap
Rear Cap LCR II for Nikon F Mount Lenses