Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN | Contemporary (Micro Four Third)
Warranty: 1+1.5 years by Audio & Photo Distributor (F.E.) Sdn Bhd (Sigma sole distributor in Malaysia)
List Price: RM1,626.00
Best Price: RM1,355.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
- A truly versatile standard prime, this 30mm lens is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras where it provides a 45mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords greater focus control for producing shallow depth of field effects.
- One aspherical element and one double-sided aspherical element control a range of spherical aberrations and distortions for increased sharpness and resolution. Additionally, a high-refractive index, high-dispersion glass element is also integrated into the design, and offers anomalous partial dispersion characteristics to control chromatic aberrations and reduce color fringing.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. The outside of the lens barrel is also engraved with the year of production.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability.
- Sony E Mount/APS-C Format
- 45mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Three Aspherical Surfaces
- One High-Refractive Index Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Stepping AF Motor
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- TSC Construction, Brass Bayonet Mount
Sigma 30mm F/1.4 Specs
|Filter Thread||Front: 52 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.55 x 2.89" (64.8 x 73.3 mm)|
|Weight||9.35 oz (265 g)|
|Package Weight||1.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.4 x 4.3 x 4.1"|
LCF-52 III 52mm Lens Cap
Rear Cap LCR II for Sony E Mount Lenses
Lens Hood for 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens