CineStill Film 800-Tungsten High Speed Color Film (35mm Roll Film) - 2 Packs Film
Best Price: RM98.00
- Color Balanced Tungsten color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled into NEW high quality Dx-Coded Cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Designed for difficult low light tungsten situations
- When shot in daylight, an 85 filter is recommended and shooting the film at 500 ISO
- Acceptable for push processing up to 3200 ISO
- Recommended to process C-41 or you can process in ECN-2 chemistry by hand without worrying about remjet
Expiration: Unexposed CineStill film should be stored in the fridge and shot within 6 months of purchase to achieve optimal results. Exposed film should be processed promptly in C-41 chemicals to preserve latent image latitude and color fidelity. All current productions of CineStill have expiration dates for one year from manufacture date on the packaging. If your film does not have an expiration date it is from early production and is likely age fogged.
Note: This film was designed to be processed in ECN-2 Chemicals and may still be processed in it's native chemistry, resulting in a 500 ISO pulled negative with lower gamma. Test results show consistent in standard C-41 machine processing when compared with ECN-2 motion picture lab processing performed by professional labs. Long term archival stability has not been tested past 4 years. Expectations for archival longevity should be somewhere between Kodachrome and most C-41 films but there are no guarantees. We will replace any roll that shows any defect. We do not accept any liability beyond replacement of original film purchased.
Products & Services are provided “as is” with no liability, to the extent as permitted by law; e.g. under no circumstances will CineStill Film or it's creators be liable for loss and damages, neither direct nor indirect, consequential loss or damages, business interruption. Without limiting the foregoing, the creators of CineStill Film´s liability arising with respect to an order will not exceed the total fees paid or payable related to a specific order.