Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS NANO USM
Warranty: 1 Year by Canon Malaysia
List Price: RM2,569.00
Best Price: RM2,348.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
In regard to the optical design, one Ultra-Low Dispersion element is featured, along with one PMo (precision molded) aspherical element, to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range as well as limit spherical aberrations and distortions, for increased clarity and sharpness.
- A standard zoom designed for APS-C-format Canon DSLRs, this 18-135mm lens provides a 28.8-216mm equivalent focal length range that covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives.
- The optical design incorporates one UD element and one aspherical element to minimize chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity.
- NANO USM system utilizes both a ring type USM and an STM mechanism to realize quick and accurate focusing that is also smooth and near-silent to suit both photography and video applications. This focusing system also affords full-time manual focus control when working in the one-shot AF mode.
- An Image Stabilizer compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting and also features a Dynamic IS setting for smoother video results.
- The exterior of the lens features a smooth satin finish, metal lens mount, dedicated focus mode and Image Stabilizer switches, and a black ring that clearly separates the zoom and focus rings for intuitive handling and an aesthetic appearance.
- The optional PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter can be used for smoother, more natural and silent zooming control when recording video.
|Filter Thread||Front: 67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.05 x 3.78" (77.4 x 96 mm)|
|Weight||1.13 lb (515 g)|
E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap
Lens Dust Cap E