Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM
Warranty: 1 Year by Canon Malaysia
List Price: RM41,999.00
Best Price: RM38,536.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Canon's 500mm f/4L EF IS II USM Lens has all the upgrades needed to make it the go-to long telephoto lens for professional photographers and anyone who has stringent standards for the gear they use.
First and foremost, image sharpness has been enhanced with completely redesigned fluorite optics that deliver reduced chromatic aberration. The lighter weight (1.5 lbs lighter due to magnesium and titanium construction elements) is always welcome in large telephoto lenses. Using 3 IS (Image Stabilization) modes allows you to shoot at shutter speeds 4 stops slower, and the advanced third IS mode activates only when the shutter button is fully pressed, so you can pan with fast-moving subjects without the IS function interfering with composition and framing.
Buttons and switches have been redesigned to give you more intuitive operation, and dust and water sealing keeps the lens functioning even in less than ideal conditions. A Power Focus mode allows smooth focus change while shooting video.
- Redesigned fluorite optics for sharper images and less chromatic aberration.
- Lighter weight due to magnesium and titanium construction elements.
- Three IS (Image Stabilization) modes offer a 4-stop shutter speed advantage.
- Advanced image stabilization Mode 3 activates only when shutter button is fully pressed, allowing for panning to follow fast-moving subjects.
- Power Focus mode allows smooth focus change when shooting video.
- Dust and water sealing for shooting in the most challenging environments.
- Redesigned switches and buttons for more intuitive operation.
|Focal Length||500 mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||5°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||12.14' (4 m)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:6.6|
|Filter Thread||52 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 5.7 x 15.1" (14.48 x 38.35 cm)|
|Weight||7.03 lb (3.19 kg)|
Rear lens cap