(Instant Saving) Zeiss Milvus Distagon T* 18mm F2.8 (Nikon F)
Warranty: 1 year by Shriro (M) Sdn Bhd (Zeiss sole distributor in Malaysia)
List Price: RM10,039.00
Best Price: RM7,739.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Versatile, bright, and wide, the Nikon F-mount Zeiss Milvus 18mm f/2.8 ZF.2 utilizes a Distagon optical concept, with a pair of aspherical elements and four anomalous partial dispersion elements, to control distortion, spherical and chromatic aberrations, and color fringing in order to produce sharp, clear, and color-neutral imagery with a broad perspective. A floating elements system is also employed for consistent performance throughout the aperture range, and an enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for working in difficult lighting conditions.
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. This ZF.2 lens also features a manual aperture ring that can be manually de-clicked for silent, stepless switching between aperture setting to benefit video applications. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens-barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- This 18mm f/2.8 lens is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, and can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 27mm equivalent focal length
- Distagon optical design incorporates two aspherical elements and four anomalous partial dispersion elements to greatly control distortions and both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
- Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
- Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, color-neutral imagery.
- Wide-angle perspective pairs with a minimum focusing distance of 9.8" for exaggerating foreground subjects and creating a broad sense of space.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- The manual aperture ring has clicked indicators throughout aperture range. Using the included De-Click Tool, this ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View||99.9°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" (25 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7.4|
|Elements/Groups||14 / 12|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.54 x 3.62" (90.0 x 92.0 mm)|
|Weight||1.49 lb (675 g)|
|Package Weight||2.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.906 x 4.646 x 2.677"|
Front and Rear Lens Caps