Zeiss Milvus Distagon T* 50mm F1.4 (Nikon F)
Warranty: 1 year by Shriro (M) Sdn Bhd (Zeiss sole distributor in Malaysia)
List Price: RM5,829.00
Best Price: RM5,508.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
The Milvus 50mm f/1.4 from Zeiss pairs the normal-perspective focal length with a complex Distagon optical design in order to achieve notable image quality, even when working with the fast maximum aperture. The lens construction incorporates four anomalous partial dispersion elements and one aspherical element to control chromatic aberrations and distortions for notable clarity and sharpness throughout the aperture range. A floating elements system is also employed for consistent performance when working with both near and distance subjects. An enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to significantly reduce ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in difficult lighting conditions.
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- Designed for full-frame DSLRs, and can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 80mm equivalent focal length
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables extensive control over depth of field.
- Complex Distagon optical design features four anomalous partial dispersion glass elements and one aspherical element to benefit performance when working with wider apertures. This design also significantly reduces chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and sharpness.
- Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
- Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, color-neutral imagery.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
|Filter Thread||Front: 67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.25 x 3.84" (82.5 x 97.5 mm)|
|Weight||2.03 lb (922 g)|
Front and Rear Lens Caps