(SALE) Zeiss Milvus Apo-Sonnar T* 135mm F2 (Nikon F)
Warranty: 1 year by Shriro (M) Sdn Bhd (Zeiss sole distributor in Malaysia)
List Price: RM9,599.00
Best Price: RM7,899.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
A prime medium telephoto characterized by its apochromatic designation, the Nikon F-mount Milvus 135mm f/2 ZF.2 Lens from Zeiss features a bright maximum aperture along with a sophisticated optical design. The Sonnar design utilizes four anomalous partial dispersion glass elements to nearly eliminate chromatic aberrations and other distortions for clean, well-corrected imagery. A floating elements system is also used, for consistent performance throughout the focusing and aperture ranges, in order to achieve even sharpness and clarity. An enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to significantly reduce ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in difficult lighting conditions.
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. This ZF.2 lens also features a manual aperture ring that can be manually de-clicked for silent, stepless switching between aperture setting to benefit video applications. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- This 135mm f/2 lens is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, and can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 202.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also offers extensive control over depth of field.
- Apochromatic Sonnar optical design utilizes four anomalous partial dispersion elements to significantly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity, sharpness, and color fidelity.
- Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
- Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, color-neutral imagery.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- The manual aperture ring has clicked indicators throughout aperture range. Using the included De-Click Tool, this ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View||18.7°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.62' (80 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4|
|Elements/Groups||11 / 8|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.53 x 4.49" (89.7 x 114 mm)|
|Weight||2.33 lb (1059 g)|
|Package Weight||3.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.4 x 6.7 x 5.5"|
Front and Rear Lens Caps