Zeiss Milvus Distagon T* 35mm F1.4 (Nikon F)
Warranty: 1 year by Shriro (M) Sdn Bhd (Zeiss sole distributor in Malaysia)
List Price: RM8,999.00
Best Price: RM8,505.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Characterized by its fast maximum aperture and advanced optical design, the Nikon F mount Milvus 35mm f/1.4 ZE from Zeiss is a versatile wide-angle prime well-suited to an array of subjects, ranging from portraiture to landscape shooting. Its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture greatly benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers enhanced control over depth of field for using selective focus techniques. Complementing the focusing control is a sophisticated Distagon-type optical design, which employs one rear aspherical element and five anomalous partial dispersion elements to control both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity. An enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to significantly reduce ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast and color fidelity.
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- This 35mm f/1.4 lens is designed for full-frame format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also offers extensive control over depth of field.
- Five anomalous partial dispersion elements are featured in the optical design, and help to virtually eliminate color fringing and chromatic aberrations for greater image clarity and color accuracy.
- Distagon optical concept uses one rear aspherical element to control spherical aberrations and distortion in order to provide a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, color-neutral imagery.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Five Low Dispersion Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Zeiss 35mm F/1.4 Specs
|Filter Thread||Front: 72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.34 x 4.91" (84.8 x 124.8 mm)|
|Weight||2.58 lb (1.17 kg)|
|Package Weight||4.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.5 x 6.7 x 5.5"|
72mm Front Lens Cap
Rear Cap for ZE Otus Lenses