Photographers have enjoyed the benefit of autofocus for 25 years now, but many still struggle with its accuracy and repeatability.
Many newer DSLR cameras now offer a method to correct this issue: they allow you to store auto-focus correction data for several of your most important lenses (learn more link)
Fast, easy solution for your interchangeable lenses and recent DSLR bodies provides razor-sharp auto-focusing, using modern DSLR autofocus micro-adjustment technology
Compact, lightweight and durable, with integrated level and tri-pod mount, making this the most convenient way to adjust your own camera gear
Save time and hassle of sending your equipment in for service. Now you can check or calibrate your own lenses
Accurate and repeatable Calibration of your lenses and recent DSLR bodies
- Worthwhile investment to ensure your camera is focusing your lenses as precisely as possible
- DSLR or other camera with capability to store lens auto-focus corrections
- Auto-focus lenses capable of being driven by this camera
- No OS requirements, as the tool works entirely within the camera's menu
Introduction to SpyderLensCal
User Guide (1.1 MB)
Product Description (0.9 MB)
Supports autofocus adjustments:
- Canon (50D, 7D, 5DMkII, 1DMkIII, 1DMkIV, 1DsMkIII, 1DIV)
- Nikon (D300, D300s, D700, D3, D3s, D3x)
- Sony (A850, A900)
- Olympus (E-30, E-620)
- Pentax (K20D, K7D)
You can Check the autofocus on any camera and lens combination!
For other Cameras that support & store autofocus adjustment please refer to your users manual.