Fujifilm GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR
Warranty: 1 year Fujifilm Malaysia
Best Price: RM11,215.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Designed for working with close-up subjects, the GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR from Fujifilm is a versatile short telephoto prime for the G-mount GFX camera system. Offering a 95mm equivalent focal length, along with a maximum magnification of 1:2 and a 1.5' minimum focusing distance, this lens is well-suited for photographing near macro subjects as well as portraits and still lifes. Its optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy, and the design has also been optimized to render smooth out-of-focus area in front of and behind the plane of focus to suit shallow depth of field imagery. Additionally, a floating elements system is employed for consistent sharpness throughout the focusing range, and a linear AF motor provides fast and quiet focusing performance.
Benefitting handheld shooting, Optical Image Stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when working with slower shutter speeds. A focus range limiter switch is also available, to constrain the focusing to a 1.5' to 3' range, a 3' to infinity range, or the full focusing range. A fluorine coating has also been added to the front element to repel moisture and the lens also features a dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. Additionally, a manual aperture ring is featured for intuitive, tactile adjustment over exposure settings, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- Telephoto prime lens offers a 95mm equivalent focal length that is well-suited to working with close-up subjects at a comfortable range.
- The optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
- A floating focusing system maintains sharpness and clarity throughout the focusing range, from 1.5' to infinity.
- High-speed linear motor delivers quick, quiet, and smooth autofocus performance.
- Maximum magnification of 1:2 benefits working with close-up subjects.
- Focus range limiter lets you choose between a 1.5-3' focusing range, 3' to infinity range, or full range depending on the subject being photographed.
- Optical Image Stabilization system compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||120 mm|
|Camera Mount||Fujifilm G|
|Angle of View @ Infinity||25.7°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48' (45 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Flange Focal Distance||26.7 mm|
|Filter Thread||Front: 72 mm|
|Weight||2.16 lb (980 g)|
|Dimensions||Approx. 3.51 x 6.00" (89.2 x 152.5 mm)|
FLCP-72II Front Lens Cap
RLCP-002 Rear Lens Cap