Fujfilm Instax SQUARE SQ10 Instant Flim Camera (White)
Warranty: 1 year Fujifilm Malaysia
List Price: RM1,328.00
Best Price: RM1,295.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
- Hybrid instant camera combines convenient digital image capture with traditional instant film output. This method allows you to shoot freely and print whenever desired, or reprint an image as many times as desired. Images can be saved to the camera's internal memory for seamless printing, or saved to an optional microSD/SDHC memory card.
- Accepts instax SQUARE instant film to produce 2.4 x 2.4" square images on a 3.4 x 2.8" sheet.
- 1/4" CMOS sensor records 1920 x 1920-pixel images, and up to 2.4x digital zoom can be used during the printing stage for cropping. The sensor also affords a sensitivity range from ISO 100-1600 for working in various shooting situations.
- Fixed 28.5mm-equivalent lens offers a versatile wide-angle perspective and the f/2.4 aperture is well-suited for working in a variety of lighting conditions. The lens also affords a 3.9" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- Rear 3.0" 460k-dot LCD monitor is used for composing imagery as well as reviewing photos and navigating the printing menu.
- Double exposure and bulb shooting modes can be used to produce creative composite and long exposure images.
- Ten distinct filter effects can be applied to imagery for printing, and include Cornelius, Monochrome, Luna, Immerse, Amber, Marmalade, Martini, Sepia, Roppongi, and Highline. Additionally, +/- 1.6 EV brightness control can be used to produce low or high key effects, and vignetting adjustment is also possible.
- Thumbnail prints can be made to produce either four or nine-image grids on one print.
- Rounded, symmetrical body design and central lens placement is easy to handle and the body incorporates dual right and left shutter release buttons with AE/AF lock for intuitive control.
- Central built-in flash provides additional illumination when working in low-light conditions.
- Rear command dial affords intuitive control and menu navigation for adjusting the printing settings.
- Internal memory can store up to approximately 50 images, or an optional microSD/SDHC memory card can be used to store files.
- One NP-50 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is used to power the camera, and supports printing up to approximately 160 images per charge.
- Hybrid Digital/Instant Film Camera
- Accepts instax SQUARE Instant Film
- Produces 2.4 x 2.4" Square Images
- 1/4" CMOS Sensor, 1920 x 1920 Resolution
- Fixed 28.5mm f/2.4 Lens (35mm Equiv.)
- 3.0" 460k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Dual Left/Right Shutter Release Buttons
- Double Exposure and Bulb Modes
- Built-In Flash and Internal Memory
- Accepts microSD/SDHC Memory Cards
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG|
|Max Resolution||3.7 MP: 1920 x 1920|
|Lens||(35 mm equivalent: 28.5mm)
|Focus Range||Auto: 3.938" (10.003 cm) - Infinity|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100-1600|
|Shutter||1/2 - 1/29500 Second in Auto Mode
10 - 0 Second in Bulb Mode
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Program|
|White Balance Modes||Auto|
|Self-Timer||2, 10 Seconds|
|Maximum Effective Flash Range||1.64 - 26.25' (0.5 - 8 m)|
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Screen||3.0" LCD Rear Screen (460,000 pixels)|
|Battery||1 x NP-50 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.7 x 1.9 x 5.0" / 119.0 x 47.0 x 127.0 mm|
|Weight||.99 lb / 450 g with film and battery|
NP-50 Lithium-Ion Battery (3.7v 1000mAh)
USB Charging Cable
2 x Strap Rings
Clip Attaching Tool