Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR
Warranty: 1 year Fujifilm Malaysia
List Price: RM4,688.00
Best Price: RM4,309.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
A fast telephoto prime for the Fujifilm X-series of mirrorless cameras, the XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR Lens features a 137mm equivalent focal length along with a fast f/2 maximum aperture for low-light performance and extensive control over focus placement. The lens construction incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion and a Super EBC coating has been applied to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity. Complementing the optical assets is a robust weather-sealed construction that incorporates seven seals on the lens barrel to protect against moisture, dust, and cold temperatures. Benefitting handling and fast-paced shooting, this 90mm f/2 also incorporates a Quad Linear Motor for quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance. As a mid-length prime telephoto, this lens is especially well-suited to a variety of shooting applications, most notably portraiture, where the intuitive handling, fast performance, and ability to control your focus are paramount.
- Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 137mm, this prime telephoto is ideal for working with distant subjects and portraiture applications.
- Fast f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over focus when working with shallow depth of field or selective focus techniques.
- The 11-element-in-8-group design includes three extra-low dispersion elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions for increased clarity and sharpness.
- A Super EBC coating has been applied to the surface of each element, for controlling ghosting and flare, for greater image clarity.
- A Quad Linear Motor autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas. Four magnets are incorporated into the design of the linear motor for increased torque and faster response for acquiring focus as quickly as 0.14 sec.
- Seven distinct weather seals are placed about the lens barrel to protect against dust, moisture, and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Seven rounded diaphragm blades contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
- A minimum focusing distance of 2' pairs with a 0.2x maximum magnification (0.3x equivalent) to benefit working with close-up subjects.
|Filter Thread||Front:62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.95 x 4.13" (75 x 105 mm)|
|Weight||1.19 lb (540 g)|
Front and Rear Lens Caps