Gitzo Traveller Tripod 100 Year Anniversary Edition Tripod W/ Ball Head
Warranty: 2 years Shriro (M) SDN BHD (Gitzo sole distributor in Malaysia)
Best Price: RM6,660.00Inclusive 6% GST
This limited-edition, magnesium-alloy and carbon fiber Anniversary Edition Tripod commemorates Gitzo's 2017 centennial. Only 1,917 100-Year Anniversary Edition Tripods will be produced, in honor of 1917, the year Gitzo was founded. A testament to Gitzo's longevity, each 100-Year Anniversary Edition Tripod is engraved with its production number on one of its legs.
Included with each 100-Year Anniversary Edition Tripod is an anniversary booklet, an authentication certificate, a hangtag identifying the Gitzo craftsperson who assembled the tripod, plus a leather tripod strap.
Constructed from magnesium-alloy and carbon fiber for durability while remaining lightweight, the 100-Year Anniversary Edition Tripod supports up to 22.0 lb, measures 16.9" when folded, and can be positioned to a maximum height of 55.5", or 64.96" with its push-and-pull, rapid center column fully raised. Its 4-section legs each feature an independent spread, a 2-position angle lock, and twist locks for rapid deployment. When the center column and the legs are retracted, the tripod stands at 16.73". To enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces, each leg includes a rubber foot.
Cameras, lenses, or sport optics that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the Arca-type quick release plate, which is secured to the tripod's ball head using a quick release clamp. The ball head is also engraved in celebration of Gitzo's 100-year anniversary, is removable, provides up to a 90° tilt for portrait orientation, 360° of independent rotation, and can be locked into place along its range of movement.
For added versatility, a short, secondary center column is provided, facilitating low-angle photography. When installed, the tripod can be lowered to a height of 9.25".
Use and Handling
- Limited-edition, magnesium-alloy and carbon fiber traveler tripod built to commemorate Gitzo's 2017 centennial
- Only 1,917 100-Year Anniversary Edition tripods will be produced as well as engraved with its production number
- Anniversary booklet, authentication certificate, plus a hangtag identifying the Gitzo craftsperson who assembled the tripod
- Supports up to 22.0 lb
- Push-and-pull center column for rapid camera, lens, or sport optic positioning
- Can be set to a height of 16.73" to a maximum height of 55.5" or 64.96" with its push-and-pull, rapid center column fully raised
- Secondary, short center column included for low-angle photography, enabling a height of 9.25"
- Legs each feature four sections, an independent spread, and a twist lock for rapid deployment
- Legs can be locked at 25° or 82° angles
- Rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces
- Weighs 3.0 lb, measures 16.9" when legs are reversed 180° and folded
- Ball head is engraved in celebration of Gitzo's 100-year anniversary, provides up to a 90° tilt for portrait orientation, 360° of independent rotation, and can be locked into place along its range of movement
- Removable ballast hook
- Hex key and torx keys to adjust miscellaneous component screws
- Magnesium-alloy body
- Carbon fiber legs
- Removable, aluminum-alloy ball head with quick release clamp and built-in bubble level
- Arca-type quick release plate with 1/4"-20 mount
- Leather tripod strap
- Limited-Edition Traveler Tripod
- Only 1,917 Tripods to be Made
- Authentication Certificate
- Load Capacity: 22.0 lb, Leg Sections: 4
- Max Height: 64.96", Min Height: 9.25"
- Weight: 3.0 lb, Folded Length: 16.9"
- Magnesium-Alloy Body, Carbon Fiber Legs
- Rapid Column, Ball Head
- Arca-Type Quick Release Plate
- Tripod Strap, Anniversary Tripod Booklet
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread||Yes|
|Tripod Feet Features||Rubber|
|Center Column Features||Ballast Hook, Removable|
|Center Column Sections||1|
|Center Column Extension Type||Rapid|
|Package Weight||8.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.3 x 7.5 x 7.3"|
GS5370SD Short D-Profile Quick Release Plate
Short Center Column
2 x Torx Key