(Pre-Order) Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH.
Warranty: 1 Year by Panasonic (M) SDN BHD
Best Price: RM5,566.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
- Designed for mirrorless Micro Four Thirds digital cameras, this wide-angle 12mm f/1.4 lens provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in difficult and low lighting conditions, and also affords greater control over depth of field for selective focus techniques.
- Two aspherical elements are featured in the lens' design, which help to maintain a compact form factor as well as help to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions.
- Two ultra extra-low dispersion (UED) elements and one extra-low dispersion (ED) element work to significantly minimize color fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- The smooth and near-silent autofocus performance complements movie recording applications while the quick operation is beneficial to still photographers.
- A manual aperture ring gives tactile control over exposure settings and a dedicated AF/MF switch offers a simple, intuitive means for switching between focusing modes.
- The metal construction of the lens is durable as well as splash- and dust-resistant when paired with Lumix Micro Four Thirds cameras for working in harsh environments.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when making shallow depth of field imagery.
|Filter Thread||Front: 62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.76 x 2.76" (70 x 70 mm)|
|Weight||11.82 oz (335 g)|
|Package Weight||1.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.5 x 4.6 x 4.6"|
Front and Rear Lens Caps
Metal Lens Hood
Lens Storage Bag