Leica Summilux-SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH (11180)
Warranty: 2 Years by Leica Camera AG
Best Price: RM22,460.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Staking the claim as the reference 50mm, the Summilux-SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens from Leica promises to create phenomenal images with edge-to-edge sharpness, even wide open. Designed for Leica's full-frame SL-series of mirrorless cameras, this 50mm benefits from a new design granted by the short flange distance. It also leverages two aspherical elements and four anomalous partial dispersion elements in order to keep aberrations to an absolute minimum. The fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 furthers your imaging capabilities by creating images with a shallow depth of field and in low-light conditions.
A multi-layer coating helps prevent flare and ghosting along with the included rectangular lens hood. The internal focusing lens also has a non-rotating filter ring for precise use of numerous filter types. Additionally, it boasts a dust- and moisture-resistant design.
- This benchmark standard 50mm lens provides a natural field of view with incredible performance across the image and outstanding sharpness. As an L-mount optic it is also compatible with T-series APS-C cameras where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Super-fast f/1.4 maximum aperture is ideal for working in difficult lighting conditions and provides excellent control over focus position for selective focus applications.
- Two aspherical elements and four anomalous partial dispersion glass elements reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range and increase image sharpness and clarity.
- A multi-layer coating helps prevent and minimize flare and ghosting.
- Weather-sealed design protects against dust and moisture to benefit working in trying shooting conditions.
- Internal focusing design prevents the front filter ring from rotating during operation to better enable working with circular polarizers, graduated ND filter, or other types of filters dependent on a specific orientation.
- L Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.4
- Two Aspherical Elements
- 4 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
- Multi-Layer Coating
- Internal Focus, Non-Rotating Filter Ring
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Design
|Filter Thread||Front: 82 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.46 x 4.88" (88 x 124 mm)|
|Weight||2.34 lbs (1065 g)|
|Package Weight||4.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.3 x 6.7 x 6.5"|
Front and Rear Lens Caps