Leica Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH (Black) 11668
Warranty: 2 Years by Leica Camera AG
Best Price: RM25,720.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
*Image courtesy to Maik Scharfscheer on blog.leica-camera.com*
A wide, fast prime designed for Leica M mount rangefinder cameras, the Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens excels in low-light conditions and is also characterized by its consistent sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture and focusing ranges. One aspherical element and one floating element, as well as elements made from anomalous partial dispersion glass, help to produce color-correct, sharp imagery with minimal distortion and aberrations. The manual focus design of the lens is aided by a focusing tab for critical control and the fast f/1.4 also lends itself to selective focus control for isolating specific subjects within the frame. Featuring a versatile wide-angle focal length with a sophisticated optical design, the Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH. rounds out the full set of fast-aperture primes dedicated to offering the utmost in imaging capabilities.
- Wide-angle prime is well-suited to everyday shooting as well as landscape, reportage, and architectural applications.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also offers greater control over shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- One aspherical element and one floating element are incorporated within the optical design to control aberrations and distortions at all aperture and focus positions.
- Seven anomalous partial dispersion elements and three cemented elements contribute to natural color rendering and high contrast imagery.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 2.3' with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:21.9.
|Focal Length||28 mm|
|Aperture||f/1.4 to f/16|
|Camera Mount Type||Leica M|
|Angle of View||75°|
|Smallest Object Field||20.7 x 31.1" / 526 x 789 mm|
|Entrance Pupil||1.25" / 31.9 mm (position from bayonet flange)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.3' / 70 cm|
|Optical Design||10 elements in 7 groups|
|Filter Thread||49 mm|
|Dimensions||2.4 x 3.2" / 61 x 81 mm|
|Weight||15.5 oz / 440 g|
Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap for M-Mount Lenses