(Pre-Order) Leica Noctilux-M 75mm f/1.25 ASPH (Black) 11676
Warranty: 2 Years by Leica Camera AG
Best Price: RM55,570.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Rivaled in speed only by its legendary 50mm sibling, the Noctilux-M 75mm f/1.25 ASPH. from Leica is a high-speed portrait-length prime characterized by its ability to isolate subject matter, render subjects in a unique way, and perform admirably in low-light conditions. Beyond the wide maximum aperture, this 75mm f/1.25 is also distinguished by its sophisticated optical composition that solely utilizes anomalous partial dispersion and low chromatic dispersion glass to suppress color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity. Two aspherical elements are also featured to ensure notable sharpness and low dispersion, and a floating element system is employed at the rear of the design to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range from 2.8' to infinity. Additionally, this lens has an 11-blade diaphragm to produce an especially pleasing, rounded bokeh quality and a built-in lens hood helps to prevent lens flare and ghosting.
- Extremely fast f/1.25 maximum aperture affords notable control over depth of field for selective focus shooting, and also benefits working handheld in low-light conditions.
- Short-telephoto 75mm focal length offers a slightly compressed image quality that is well-suited to portraiture and close-up images, especially when used in conjunction with the shallow depth of field afforded by the bright maximum aperture.
- Nine elements in six groups optical design is comprised entirely of anomalous partial dispersion and low chromatic dispersion glasses in order to significantly reduce color fringing and produce imagery with a high degree of clarity.
- Two large-diameter aspherical elements are also used to control spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and reduced distortion.
- A rear floating element system is employed to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, even at the minimum focusing distance of 2.8'.
- An 11-blade diaphragm produces a rounded and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Built-in extendable lens hood shades and protects the front element to reduce lens flare and ghosting. Additionally, the front of the lens is threaded to accept 67mm screw-in filters.
- A tripod adapter is included to facilitate easy and secure use of this lens when shooting from a tripod.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.25 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Anomalous Partial/Low Dispersion Glass
- Floating Elements System
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.8'
- Filter Thread: 67mm
- 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Built-In Extendable Lens Hood
|Aperture||f/1.25 to f/16|
|Camera Mount Type||Leica M|
|Angle of View||32°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.8' / 85 cm|
|Optical Design||9 elements in 6 groups|
|Filter Thread||67 mm|
|Dimensions||2.9 x 3.6" / 74 x 91 mm|
|Weight||2.3 lb / 1055 g|
|Package Weight||5.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.0 x 10.0 x 7.0"|
Leica Noctilux-M 75mm f/1.25 ASPH. Lens
Metal Front Lens Cap
Clip-On Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap for M-Mount Lenses
Soft Leather Lens Case
Soft Leather Tripod Adapter Case