LAOWA 7.5mm f/2 C-Dreamer (Micro Four Thirds – Silver)
Warranty: 1 year by Lee Photo SDN BHD
List Price: RM2,310.00
Best Price: RM2,100.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
- Ultra wide-angle prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 15mm equivalent focal length.
- This lightweight version of the lens weighs 20g less than the standard version, making it better suited for aerial/drone photography. It shares the same optical design and metallic build quality, however some of the parts have been redesigned and replaced in order to reduce the overall weight.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in dark and difficult lighting conditions.
- Rectilinear design renders scenes with straight vertical lines and minimal distortion for a more realistic portrayal.
- Two aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements are featured to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations for sharper, clearer, and more color-accurate imagery.
- Frog Eye Coating has been applied to the front element to help repel water and dust.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 4.7" away.
- Accepts 46mm screw-in filters and a petal-shaped lens hood is also included.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 15mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Lightweight Version for Aerial Use
- Rectilinear Lens Design
- Two Aspherical and Three ED Elements
- Frog Eye Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
|Filter Thread||Front: 46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 1.97 x 2.17" (50 x 55 mm)|
|Weight||5.29 oz (150 g)|
Front and Rear Lens Caps