Lowepro DryZone BP 40L
Warranty: Limited lifetime by Lowepro
List Price: RM1,497.00
Best Price: RM1,228.00Inclusive 6% GST
- Lightweight, technical , waterproof fabric with an IPX-6 rating offers splashproof protection from heavy seas; tested against high-pressure water stream from any angle
- Roll-top, wide-mouth opening provides full and easy access to gear
- Note: For splashproof protection, fold 3 times (minimum) to top of stored items; clip buckles
- Removable, fully padded, adjustable camera case with taped seams enables the easy transfer of photo gear for other carrying options and provides redundant weather protection when placed in backpack/duffle
- Ease-of-use design details, such as side-release buckles and ergonomic grab handles and zipper pulls, enhance active use
- Perforated, EVA backpad and shoulder straps provide lightweight, durable and breathable comfort; adjust strap position for ideal fit at torso
- Laser-cut tool loops and lash points offer convenient attachments for trekking poles and/or tripod
Pro DSLR with attached lens (up to 24-70mm)
1 to 2 extra lenses (up to 70-200mm)
Tripod, flash and accessories
70% gear; 30% personal items
Internal Dimensions: 32 x 20 x 24.5 cm
External Dimensions: 33 x 22.5 x 44.5 cm
Weight: 1.3 kg
Definition of Lifetime Warranty
A lot consumer misunderstand the meaning of lifetime warranty. Below is the definition from Wikipedia.
A lifetime warranty is usually a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that has no time limit to make a claim, rather than a warranty that the product will perform for the lifetime of the buyer. The actual time that product can be expected to perform is normally determined by the custom for products of its kind used the way the buyer uses it.
Put in short, the word "lifetime" refers to the lifetime of the product, not the lifetime of the buyer. This applies to all product brands and models.
Lowepro Warranty Disclaimer
What Does This Limited Consumer Warranty Cover?
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, alteration, or accidental damage; nor does it cover the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use (i.e. zipper wear, fabric abrasion, etc.). In time, even a Lowepro bag will wear out!
Also, this warranty excludes all claims to any incidental or consequential loss to personal property. Some states, provinces and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
To learn more please visit Lowepro website.