Lowepro Nova Sport 35L AW (Pepper Red)
Warranty: Limited lifetime by Lowepro
List Price: RM679.00
Best Price: RM574.00Inclusive 6% GST
- Roomy, well-organized interior offers wide access and plentiful space for gear
- Removable, adjustable camera compartment with storm-flap closure provides customizable storage for a complete camera kit; remove it to convert into a fully functioning day bag
- Dedicated tablet compartment offers padded and protective space for an essential tech tool
- Built-in All Weather AW Cover protects gear from the elements
- Messenger-style flap with side-release buckles provides full coverage when on the move
- Multiple storage pockets offer plentiful space for accessories and personal items in front and inside of flap
- Padded shoulder strap and adjustable grab handle offer multiple ways to carry and customize for a comfortable fit
- Stretch-mesh side pockets provide convenient access to a water bottle or other personal items
- Lightweight tech fabrics provide resiliency and durability
1-2 Pro DSLRs with lens attached (up to 24-105mm)
2-4 extra lenses (up to 70-200mm)
Flash and/or other accessories
13" MacBook or similar laptop
Camera Compartment: 34.5 x 18 x 23.5 cm
Internal Dimensions: 37.5 x 22 x 25 cm
External Dimensions: 40.5 x 26 x 28.8 cm
Weight: 1.2 kg
Definition of Lifetime Warranty
A lot consumer misunderstand the meaning of lifetime warranty. Below is the definition from Wikipedia.
A lifetime warranty is usually a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that has no time limit to make a claim, rather than a warranty that the product will perform for the lifetime of the buyer. The actual time that product can be expected to perform is normally determined by the custom for products of its kind used the way the buyer uses it.
Put in short, the word "lifetime" refers to the lifetime of the product, not the lifetime of the buyer. This applies to all product brands and models.
Lowepro Warranty Disclaimer
What Does This Limited Consumer Warranty Cover?
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, alteration, or accidental damage; nor does it cover the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use (i.e. zipper wear, fabric abrasion, etc.). In time, even a Lowepro bag will wear out!
Also, this warranty excludes all claims to any incidental or consequential loss to personal property. Some states, provinces and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
To learn more please visit Lowepro website.