Lowepro Rover Pro 35L AW
Warranty: Limited lifetime by Lowepro
List Price: RM1,584.00
Best Price: RM1,313.00Inclusive 6% GST
- AirFlow suspension system offers a trampoline-style back panel with breathable spacer mesh that provides superb ventilation and optimal load transfer when trekking over rocky or varied terrain
- Multiple storage options provide large-volume capacity throughout the pack with a variety of spaces and modular compartments for storing camera and personal gearfor both day and overnight trips
- Front hatch-style camera compartment with zippered closure provides customizable space for gear; offers water-resistant protection; may converted to a fully functional, technical backpack when modular cases removed
- 1 modular removable camera case includes premium features: adjustable padded dividers, removable accessory pouch, interior zippered pockets, outer mesh pockets, webbing grab handles
- Toploading design with 2-way access provides access to gear and personal items from the top or front hatch opening
- Removable, reflective All Weather AW Cover protects gear from rain, snow, dust and sand
- Unique tripod attachment system provides secure attachment for a tripod or monopod at side of pack
- Hydration-ready pocket offers easy access to a 2 liter hydration reservoir (not included)
- Compression straps stabilize gear within the pack and help with load transfer
- Trekking pole (or ice axe) attachments points provide easy and secure system for expanding carrying capacity
- Lightweight, resilient and high-performance fabrics are constructed of 210D triple-ripstop nylon with PU coating for improved durability
- Adjustable shoulder straps offer a custom fit that accommodates 16 to 19 in. (40 to 48 cm) torso lengths, measured from the C4 vertebrae to the top of the iliac crest
- Attached top lid provides a zippered pocket to keep essentials handy; built-in key clip included
- Sleeping pad straps allow for the secure lashing of sleeping pad or small tent to the underside of pack
- Front stash pocket offers convenient storage space for extra gear like a jacket or helmet
- Adjustable waistbelt with thick, mesh-covered padding offers support and comfort, plus wicks away moisture; includes 2 zippered pockets for quick-grab items like lip balm, sunscreen and snack bars
Pro DSLR with attached 24-70mm lens
1 extra lens or flash
Tripod or monopod
2 liter hydration reservoir
Sleeping pad, small tent, ice axe/trekking poles, and other personal items
Camera Compartment: 14.5 x 15.8 x 31.5 cm
External Dimensions: 32 x 27 x 50 cm
Weight: 2.3 kg
Definition of Lifetime Warranty
A lot consumer misunderstand the meaning of lifetime warranty. Below is the definition from Wikipedia.
A lifetime warranty is usually a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that has no time limit to make a claim, rather than a warranty that the product will perform for the lifetime of the buyer. The actual time that product can be expected to perform is normally determined by the custom for products of its kind used the way the buyer uses it.
Put in short, the word "lifetime" refers to the lifetime of the product, not the lifetime of the buyer. This applies to all product brands and models.
Lowepro Warranty Disclaimer
What Does This Limited Consumer Warranty Cover?
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, alteration, or accidental damage; nor does it cover the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use (i.e. zipper wear, fabric abrasion, etc.). In time, even a Lowepro bag will wear out!
Also, this warranty excludes all claims to any incidental or consequential loss to personal property. Some states, provinces and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
To learn more please visit Lowepro website.