Lowepro Urban Reporter 150
Warranty: Limited lifetime by Lowepro
List Price: RM740.00
Best Price: RM608.00Inclusive 6% GST
- Refined and discreet messenger styling offers a classic and timeless carrying solution that doesn't shout "camera bag"
- Easy access points make it simple to grab gear via the top main opening, zippered front pocket and side cargo pockets
- Removable camera insert provides fully padded and adjustable organization of a complete kit; remove it to store camera gear and use messenger as a full day bag.
- Dedicated tablet compartment offers a softly lined, padded and protective space for essential tech tool
- Cargo-style side pockets provide roomy storage space for quick grab items
- Convertible pocket/trolley sleeve transforms from handy storage space to travel-friendly sleeve (to use with rolling luggage)
- Front organization pocket offers multiple, zippered pockets, a leather-lined business card holder, mesh pocket and plenty of space for essentials
- Leather touchpoints provide refined details throughout design of bag, including snap closures on flap and grab handle
- Anti-slip, adjustable shoulder strap with padding helps secure strap at the shoulder when you're in motion, plus allows adjustment for a comfortable fit
DSLR (such as Nikon D7100)
Accessories and personal items
Camera Compartment: 27 x 8 x 23.5 cm
External Dimensions: 34.5 x 14.5 x 26 cm
Weight: 1 kg
Definition of Lifetime Warranty
A lot consumer misunderstand the meaning of lifetime warranty. Below is the definition from Wikipedia.
A lifetime warranty is usually a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that has no time limit to make a claim, rather than a warranty that the product will perform for the lifetime of the buyer. The actual time that product can be expected to perform is normally determined by the custom for products of its kind used the way the buyer uses it.
Put in short, the word "lifetime" refers to the lifetime of the product, not the lifetime of the buyer. This applies to all product brands and models.
Lowepro Warranty Disclaimer
What Does This Limited Consumer Warranty Cover?
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, alteration, or accidental damage; nor does it cover the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use (i.e. zipper wear, fabric abrasion, etc.). In time, even a Lowepro bag will wear out!
Also, this warranty excludes all claims to any incidental or consequential loss to personal property. Some states, provinces and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
To learn more please visit Lowepro website.