Metabones Canon EF/EF-S to Sony E-Mount MARK V (T) Lens Mount Adapter
Warranty: 1 Year by Metabones
List Price: RM1,969.00
Best Price: RM1,790.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
This adapter is equipped with numerous capabilities thanks to the use of a high-performance 32-bit processor. The features include support for both phase-detect and contrast-detect AF systems as well as the ability to control the aperture from the camera body. Smooth iris effects are possible as well on select lenses and 5-axis stabilization is available thanks to communication of distance information with supported lenses. Also, it features a programmable function button, enables electronic (focus-by-wire) manual focusing, transmits Exif data to the camera, and works with in-lens image stabilization. Additionally, distance and zoom is displayed on certain camcorders and mirrorless cameras, auto magnify can be enabled, and it can automatically switch into APS-C mode depending on the lens used.
Beyond electronic communication, the adapter has many physical advantages as well, such as a black felt flocking on the inside of the adapter that prevents reflections. For larger lenses, there is a removable Arca-type-compatible tripod foot with a 1/4"-20 thread on the base.
- Allows users to adapt a Canon EF/EF-S-mount lens to a full-frame or APS-C Sony E-mount camera.
- Electronic contacts permit transmission of data between the lens and camera enabling autofocus, auto exposure, image stabilization, aperture control from the camera body, saving Exif information, and more.
- Status notification LED light on the adapter will show the user what mode the adapter is currently in.
- Dedicated switch for controlling in-body image stabilization.
- Programmable function button for rapid access to commonly used settings and features.
- Support for phase-detect AF with the a7R II, a7 II, a6500, and a6300 cameras.
- Compatible with Sony PXW-FS7M2 (FS7 Mark II) camera.
- Smooth iris support with select Canon (2009 and later), Tamron (SP series 2013 and later), and Sigma (2016 and later) lenses.
- Enables electronic manual focusing on lenses, such as the Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II, that use a focus-by-wire system.
- Support for distance and zoom display, auto magnify, and auto APS-C Size Capture settings on select cameras.
- Internal felt flocking prevents reflections.
- Removable Arca-type compatible tripod foot with 1/4"-20 thread.
- Powered by camera body.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF/EF-S|
|Camera Mount||Sony E (Full-Frame)|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.3 x 4.3 x 2.5"|
Tripod Foot Hex Key